Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPinkPanda

[SACMA] Reform of our sub-forum

Could we get the following formats and sub-forums removed : SACMA - Motorsport Event Validation (Format)SACMA Events (Sub-folder)And could the following folders get added in our sub-forum :Legends Car Challenge And rename the following sub-folder along with the usegroup.Sub folder :Management -> Members sectionUsergroup: San Andreas Central Motorsports Association Management -> San Andreas Central Motorsports Association MemberFollowing user shall get administrative powers over our sub-forumGazzeh

All done except for renaming the permission group, it will need [MENTION=384]Chaos[/MENTION] or [MENTION=10131]Joe[/MENTION] for that. [MENTION=55]MrPinkPanda[/MENTION]

All done except for renaming the permission group, it will need [MENTION=384]Chaos[/MENTION] or [MENTION=10131]Joe[/MENTION] for that. [MENTION=55]MrPinkPanda[/MENTION]
Btw, is the Legends Car Challenge subfolder so that everyone can see it?

Btw, is the Legends Car Challenge subfolder so that everyone can see it?
This is something that either of the above will again need to check, I cannot change nor see, but I believe it will have copied the permissions from the SACMA group, so I think it will be, yes.

Archiving this due to no response for a couple days, any further requests please make a new topic. [MENTION=55]MrPinkPanda[/MENTION]