Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craazy

Gangland - St. Francis Crook Squad

*The video begins to play as rap artist Kane's "On The Block" track plays while a sequence of scenes are shown.*[

https://forums.owlgaming.net/showthread.php?42709-Kane-On-The-Block-(CBF-Papa-Glock-Diss-prod-by-Parabellum-Beats)]
VERSE 1; 0:33 - 0:50 "All my niggas, we got burna'sCome around and you get murda'sReach Killowfield, get no furtha'Death of you is gon' get hearda'Stop the flexin', you ain't ShmurdaCame for you, you call the copsDome you, and your ass will flopsWhile we busy makin' guaps"
*A music video's short footage is shown, going seemingly to the song played for 1/3 of the playing time.*sXz027g.jpg*Three images quickly show to the beat of the song as it plays over the video. The right image would be of a member present in the previous music video footage shown, the middle is of a shooting caught on security footage, and the left is of multiple crip members hanging out.*NUtSoLg.png*Three images quickly show right after the last sequence, now of crip gang members throwing signs, hanging, and showing off their gang-related tattoos.*kwPhpE6.jpg*A home-made video footage of rap artist Travis Wayne, aka. Kane is shown holding a Glock 17 pistol.*PCU0xXS.png*The song and scenes come to a stop as the Gangland logo is shown with a deep voice narrator speaking... "Gangland."*9X9VMfZ.jpg*Helicopter and street-view footage of Atlantica Avenue is shown, and soon after.. narration starts.*UoaJ0Tz.pngNarrator: Atlantica Avenue of Los Santos, San Andreas. The main artery connecting East Los Santos, Ganton, and Willowfield.*A motion graphics video starts off, being it an overview of a Los Santos map, focusing on the said areas.*XRSAugH.jpgNarrator: "Large African-American dominated communities have clapped up along this street."*Different street-view footages of the Willowfield area begin playing as narration overlaps it's audio.*rnt2qhZ.pngNarrator: "These communities, house some of the state's most violent gangs."*The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with a fat middle aged male.*c9ljGwy.pngDet. John: "The gangs victimized their own population. They had a better comfort level, robbing or extorting... their own community."*Three images quickly show right after the last interview scene, with multiple crip members hanging out and posing for the pictures taken.*2VBRSWk.jpg*The screen changes to a home-made video of rap artist Travis Wayne, aka Kane holding a Glock 17 pistol whilst sitting and speaking.*e43xpfh.pngKane: "What's up, cuuhz?!"*Some footage of the same video is shown with Travis Wayne, aka Kane now standing whilst he speaks.*Kane: "You fuck with us, you fuck with this."*Travis Wayne shakes the weapon as he aims it upward, showing it off to the camera.**Similar footage of other home-made videos is shown with gang members wearing blue and hanging out. Faces are blurred out.*tu7ZKbc.jpgNarrator: "The Saint Francis Crook Squad, or.. 'SFC' are one of the largest and most deadly of these gangs."*The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with a skinny old aged male.*ej8gowz.pngDet. Vlad: "These guys made a lot of money... they did not have to work hard for it. They were into robberies, burgalaries, and their fun sport was murder."*Three images quickly show right after the last interview scene, with multiple dead body pictures with bullet wounds and lots of blood.*yBm8tun.jpg*Multiple different images now play with crip members hanging out, showing off their SFC tattoos, and posing for pictures as narration overlaps.*CsQE9BY.pngNarrator: "The SFC seems to be ethnically exclusive as all suspected members seem to be African-American."*A few close-ups of supposed member Fletcher Wayne, a young 15-16 year old, shows.*HPHpAhG.pngNarrator: "Flicko True, asked to have his real name withheld to protect himself."*The same beginning rap video starts, focused on the artist Travis Wayne, posting with Fletcher Wayne.*Narrator: "The 15 year old member has been running with the Saint Francis Crooks since he was 11."*Multiple pictures show of Fletcher Wayne (12 years old at the time) and Travis Wayne (14 years old at the time) hanging out.*Narrator: "Raised by a single mother, Flicko looked up to his older brother Kane, who he says was a member of the SFC."*The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with Fletcher Wayne, aka. Flicko True.*P2Xf00f.pngFlicko True: "Brothers always the role model, seeing him walking around with his rag, cripping with his homies... and I see that life and I said that's what I'm gonna be some day.. that's who I am, right there."*A picture of a African-American male posing his stomach for a close-up at his SFC tattoo, covers the screen.**Different street-view footages of the Seville and Willowfield area begin playing as narration overlaps it's audio.* JbQSDCn.png Narrator: "The SFC is at war with a few other African-American street gangs... but their biggest rivalry is with the Crenshaw... or 'CBF'. *Three images quickly show right after the last interview scene, with multiple blood members hanging out, posing for the camera, and showing off tattoos and red rags.* h09VlLV.jpg Narattor: "The war started after a vicious confrontation between the gangs..." *A quick transition turns the screen to street-view footage of the Seville area, with narration continuing.* Narrator: "April 18th, 2015... Sun street, Playa de Seville. Known Crenshaw member Huey was seen running his mouth tomultiple seeming SFC members. The crooks were glaring down Huey and talking smack back to him... The crooks then walked off until one was seen by witnesses returning, and blasting Huey three times in the chest with a pistol." *Different street-view footages of the Seville and Willowfield area begin playing as narration overlaps it's audio.* JbQSDCn.png Narration: "What would happen next, an assault so brazing that it set the SFC on a murderous killing spree." *Three images quickly show right after the last interview scene, with multiple blood members hanging out, posing for the camera, and showing off tattoos and red rags.* JalT1hJ.jpg Narration: "For revemge.. the CBF had rounded up their members for a fast drive-by while the SFC were in their neighborhood. Soon after, the bloods had killed off three SFC members, including high ranked member Cassius Higgs." *The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with Fletcher Wayne, aka. Flicko True.* bD3Bm5n.png Flicko True: "Once you ride on an OG, you think we not gonna do nothing? Nah fuck that, we gon' ride on you.. you want it, you get it." *The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with a fat middle aged male.* fHlVRHc.png "The death of teen Cassius Higgs was talked about all over the news, in front of the viewing audience, and also in front of fellow gang members..." *The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with Fletcher Wayne, aka. Flicko True.* bD3Bm5n.png Flicko True: "They were glorifyin'.. Tryna say that they were killers of us.. Their glorifyings made it a lot more worse.. It added fuel to the fire." *Three images quickly show right after the last interview scene, with multiple crip members hanging out and posing for the pictures taken.* 7fCjDWg.jpg Narrator: "The SFC had been publicly humiliated.. and wanted revenge." *The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with Fletcher Wayne, aka. Flicko True.* bD3Bm5n.png Flicko True: "Your homies is your family, That's your brothers, that's the catch that you love, that's the catch you gonna die for.. so what you gonna do when someone ride on your homies? Sit back and say that's sad? Nah, you gonna mask up and go bang." *Different street-view footages of the Seville and Willowfield area begin playing as narration overlaps it's audio.* JbQSDCn.png Narrator: "Within weeks, the SFC began killing the CBF as viciously as possible..." *Three images quickly show right after the last interview scene, with multiple dead body pictures with bullet wounds and lots of blood.* YPUtPwW.jpg Narrator: "There was the murder of known member Bobby Baine, who was riddled with bullets in the streets near Seville.There was the murder of Tasheka Hamilton who was shot multiple times in her body with a pistol...and there was the murder of Taylor Richardson, a high ranked member of the CBF who was sprayed down viciously." *Different street-view footages of the Ganton and Willowfield area begin playing as narration overlaps it's audio.* hVSEi8R.png Narrator: "The SFC's war with the CBF is supposedly over, but the rivalry is still at large." *The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with Fletcher Wayne, aka. Flicko True.* bD3Bm5n.png Flicko True: "There's people saying why can't all us black people come together and take out the real predators, instead of fighting each other.. but we can't do that... the beef has been going on for too long to just.. drop it like that." *A music video's short footage is shown, playing for a small amount of time before the scene changes slowly.* 4eRMkR3.jpg*The screen changes to a room different from all the other interviews where another -was- conducted with the deceased artist Travis Wayne, aka. Kane. 51lNLlO.png Kane: "I do it for the homies that's dead in the grave, that I'll never see again. I do this for the OGs sitting behind bars who will never see their freedom again. Without them, what I do would never be possible.. I'd just be a regular fool like every one else... the hood made me." *Three images quickly show right after the last interview scene, with multiple crip members hanging out and posing for the pictures taken.* CvrTZ0M.jpg Narrator: "Being a member of SFC... comes at a heavy price." *The screen changes to a room where an interview is conducted with Fletcher Wayne, aka. Flicko True.* VaE37ue.png Flicko True: "Better recognize what comes with this life.. this ain't a cake walk. You put that rag on, don't think something won't happen to you.. you'll catch something sooner or later.. it happens to everybody. this is a gangster life... there's a thousand ways to die, it only takes one." *The video come to a stop as the Gangland logo is shown with a deep voice narrator speaking... "Gangland."*dxeElux.jpg

I love the idea of making a gangland, but i'd recommend using pictures made in oG other then that i really loved it.
(( There's a few pictures that were taken in OwlGaming. Including the security footage of a shooting which I'm sure you notice.. it's your video when you killed Malik Davis. The picture in the middle. ))NUtSoLg.png

(( There's a few pictures that were taken in OwlGaming. Including the security footage of a shooting which I'm sure you notice.. it's your video when you killed Malik Davis. The picture in the middle. ))NUtSoLg.png
Yeah i know some pictures are from oG, was just a tip for future stuff :).