Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tidemo

Residential - 4 Reagan Street

auction.pngResidential
View post on imgur.com
View post on imgur.com
Bidding Information:Starting Bid: $50,000Minimal Bid Increase: $5,000Buyout: $110,000Auction Ends:12 May 2015

Address:4 Reagan StreetDescription:Cozy Little 2 bedroom house in Palomino, great Community to live in. House was recently renovated with a new interior.Private Bids: YesAuction Host Contact Information: 466802 or Elizabethstarks@lsmail.sa ((forum pm))Bid Format

Name:
Contact Info:
Bid Amount:

Bids cannot be withdrawn, changed or edited after submitting.

@bartman Sorry to announce this, but the house has been sold to a private bidder ((L&A))
You know that should've been announced before I bought it out, because you have a oglibation to sell it to me, right?

How am i supposed to sell it to you if i dont own the property anymore, the house was bought for a few hours ago and i've never gotten an opportunity to announce it, if youre still interested i got 4 more palomino creek house Which i will sell [MENTION=17243]bartman[/MENTION]

How am i supposed to sell it to you if i dont own the property anymore, the house was bought for a few hours ago and i've never gotten an opportunity to announce it, if youre still interested i got 4 more palomino creek house Which i will sell @bartman
Because it's your responsibility to announce if you sold it beforehand. You're liable to fulfull the auction.