Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Belgica

Belgica

BelgicaAge: 20Country: BelgiumOccupation: StudentI started playing MTA around 2009, I think... Perhaps 2010. Anyway, I started playing on this mod and noticed a server called SANL. I thought it meant San Andreas Netherlands, hoping they all spoke Dutch. Well... I was wrong. SANL stood for San Andreas No Limits. Back in the days, it was one of the best RPG's in MTA and I liked playing there. For those who know how RPG's work, they will know the status it required and join the Military group in that time. You needed to be a regular player, have tons of hours spent, speak perfect English, have a clean slate,... And I got invited.I went through this actually retarded, but then awesome, training of a few weeks. I got up the ranks quite slowly, actually. But after about 9 months of being in the group, I became its leader. I managed to make it quite good, after the previous leaders fucked it all up. And then I got asked to join the staff team.Sadly, back in those days, being a member of the Military group was harder than joining the staff team. So it wasn't really an achievement.Anyway, SANL closed down when Callum (the MTA callum) stopped paying the bills. And then SAUR came up. Again I became the leader of the Military. I fixed the Military in SAUR 1.0, 2.0 (twice) and 3.0. And then I put Keksii in the leading position of it, because I was tired of it. I helped some guys start up servers and left right before the launch every time, because I didn't really want to dedicate much time to RPG's anymore. Oh yeah... I went by the name of "Rockypi" in those days (still do on the MTA forums).I then joined some server called Asylum Gaming. It was quite good, but even tho I didn't know how to RP, I was made Trial Administrator. I received the position because I brought them a few dozen members. Eventually the server died anyway.Then came the days of United Gaming. Nope, I didn't skip the part of vG, because I never played it. Anyway, back to uG. I learned to RP there... And after a few months, I got the position of GM. Worked my way up, almost being Senior GM, when the GM-strike thingy started.And then came the days of oG. I joined, still having my reputation of decent GM. And I managed to join the GameMaster Team in January. And then started my road in here, which lead to becoming Senior Administrator mid July 2014.So far my MTA history, which I guess most of you didn't know, nor did find it interesting in any way. Now that most of you have stopped reading, I'll elaborate a bit about myself.I'm a Sales Management student, currently performing an internship in a small start-up. My official position in it is "Loyalty Consultant", the unofficial one is "Sales Ninja", which shows exactly how young the owners of the company are.I'm planning on applying for a position of International Sales Engineer or Manager sometime next month. I have a couple of companies which offered me jobs, but I don't wanna work there. I have a lot of ambition to make it, and I don't want to start in a small company, not being able to grow.

SANL was the first server for me aswell, were you using the same name [MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION]?EDIT: I just noticed "Rockypi", we've been playing alot together lol, do you remember Smurf by any chance? Sandman? Dennis? Dreamax (if I spell it correctly)The old days were amazing. It was hard to be in the Military.. I remember people spamming for an invite..

SANL was the first server for me aswell, were you using the same name [MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION]?EDIT: I just noticed "Rockypi", we've been playing alot together lol, do you remember Smurf by any chance? Sandman? Dennis? Dreamax (if I spell it correctly)The old days were amazing. It was hard to be in the Military.. I remember people spamming for an invite..
Dreemax, yeah... Those are all the old guys you speak of :PI remember them constantly opposing good changes and trying to go back to the old school SANL. The server lost a lot of players due to them, eventually. Steve and Sandy were constantly inviting their buddies :P It was a wonder I got Trial Admin in those days lol.Revan, Infinate and I almost always opposed what they did... And look what happened with Infinate, he owns one of the best RPG's in MTA now.
You forgot to mention the day you played Ace and were RPing with me for a small bit...
I actually have very little memories of Ace...

Dreemax, yeah... Those are all the old guys you speak of :PI remember them constantly opposing good changes and trying to go back to the old school SANL. The server lost a lot of players due to them, eventually. Steve and Sandy were constantly inviting their buddies :P It was a wonder I got Trial Admin in those days lol.Revan, Infinate and I almost always opposed what they did... And look what happened with Infinate, he owns one of the best RPG's in MTA now.I actually have very little memories of Ace...
Yeah! I still have contact with Revan since I'm dutch.. The old militair [emoji12] SANL was already dying but Steve made this process go faster..