Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jayjay

Clear everything up

Guest jayjay

[MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION]I was wearing a mask when i gave the officer my ID and i could have passed him any type of id he never asked for me to take my mask off and also when i was in the sewers i had different clothes on and a mask still....they just gunned me down on sight...as vlad said they're officers not a Mafia.even when i was arrested i don't think i even had a gun on me i just had ammo that's all.

Tiny part involved in the shooting thing.When they get your ID they have a name, this name was also used. Pretty strange ain't it when you switch clothes, hiding in the sewers, with still a mask on.With the ammo they could still know it's you, they slip the mask of your face, compare the pictures and they got you. We officers know too how much ammo is in a clip, so if we just throw them out, we know some are probably missing.Just another thing, what i heard was that you switched alts probably to see where to police was and then switch back, did I hear that wrong or is that correct?

Guest jayjay

I ran away from the cops and i made it to a safe location i thought it was okay after i'd escaped around 10 mins into it i then logged but they said i am not able to do that so i got back on as requested secondly i had a full ammo clip? the other one was throw away and also i had a mask and they claimed i scrolled out my molotov i never scrolled out anything.... i was running then they just pulled out a rifle and started shooting me down.