Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Maboo

How to get a car?

Guest Maboo

How I could buy a car from Custom Vehicles Shop when there's for now few days No-One. I see that noone is going to sell Tampa (Chevrolet Corvair 1966 for 10,450$) So how's that possible to get? Support said theres something like so you get it spawned or what..

I hate moments when i'm awaiting a car to spawn ( I know your tampa model ).This might be because the players mostley buy high end cars to piss off police or other citizen.You could ask a admin to spawn it, Saying you've been waiting to long. Also, I'm suggesting the UAT to remove ALL high end vehicles for two weeks, To see what people will start to do. Maybe make a classic car shop or either buy a normal vehicle without customizing it. I like vintage cars, Like the '57 Chevrolet Bel Air.Ask the VCT to spawn one or wait for 3 more days.

Guest Maboo

At the moment I think will I buy Tampa (got money for that right now) or I will make 20 000$ (got 11 903$ atm) and buy sultan? I have 1 projekt what would work on those 2 cars only.. Okei also on the 1 other car (name dont remember) but that car is too slow and so.. :P What could be good choice? Im not up to joke with cops or so. Just want a nice car what is powerful and also good