Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jayjay

jayjay - Eduardo Clark (Blueberry i think)

Guest jayjay

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?jayjayWhat is your character name?Eduardo ClarkDate of incident7 May 2015Username of authorizing administrator [MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION] i thinkWhy should the action be reversed?MetagamingWell Jacob didn't do anything but pull me over then i shot him, he then made a report and i was wearing a mask and handed him an id i was wearing a mask the whole timeI was wearing a blue shirt with jeans.>> Government Announcement from Lieutenant Miles Morrison[2015-05-07 17:33:19] [Output] : The criminal has been identified as EDUARDO CLARK. He was last seen on a harley davidson motorcycle wearing a mechanic outfitI was wearing a mechanic outfit after i ran away and hid then i changed but i know they spectated me and metagamed because they said i was wearing a mechanic suit, but when the situation happend they just shot me on sight, a second later the litearlly came around the corner somehow knowing exactly where i was.Evidence that makes this character kill invalid>> Government Announcement from Lieutenant Miles Morrison[2015-05-07 17:33:19] [Output] : The criminal has been identified as EDUARDO CLARK. He was last seen on a harley davidson motorcycle wearing a mechanic outfitI changed inside of the sewers where no one could see me after i changed they made that anouncementthis is the clothes i was wearing can be aprooved by praxity the officer i shot.http://prntscr.com/72r3h9How was the character kill executedI was in the alley and then they just hopped out the car i started running and they just shot me.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?Yes

I was running from the skin you had on the MDC picture, which is ICly seen as some form of picture from your drivers license. That it matched the outfit you where wearing at the time is coincidence I believe.But you did have the same bike as the one we where looking for and you where hiding in the fucking sewers lol. Even if you had a completely different skin on the fact you where hiding it out in the back of the sewers means they would've stopped you (and you would've ran) anyways. It's not like they stopped you driving down the street because of the skin you had on.I would also like to note, @BlueBerry, that he A) tried OOC lieing to me to get him out of it and B) abused /dep.[2015-05-07 19:32:50] [Output] : PM From (29) Eduardo Clark (jayjay): dude all i did was give him a ID card[2015-05-07 19:33:45] [Output] : [English] [DEPARTMENT] Eduardo Clark ((In Car)) says: (( the MG is so real))[2015-05-07 19:33:51] [Output] : [English] [DEPARTMENT] Eduardo Clark ((In Car)) says: (( i didnt have a Mechanic suit on))

I was running from the skin you had on the MDC picture, which is ICly seen as some form of picture from your drivers license. That it matched the outfit you where wearing at the time is coincidence I believe.But you did have the same bike as the one we where looking for and you where hiding in the fucking sewers lol. Even if you had a completely different skin on the fact you where hiding it out in the back of the sewers means they would've stopped you (and you would've ran) anyways. It's not like they stopped you driving down the street because of the skin you had on.I would also like to note, @BlueBerry, that he A) tried OOC lieing to me to get him out of it and B) abused /dep.[2015-05-07 19:32:50] [Output] : PM From (29) Eduardo Clark (jayjay): dude all i did was give him a ID card[2015-05-07 19:33:45] [Output] : [English] [DEPARTMENT] Eduardo Clark ((In Car)) says: (( the MG is so real))[2015-05-07 19:33:51] [Output] : [English] [DEPARTMENT] Eduardo Clark ((In Car)) says: (( i didnt have a Mechanic suit on))
Are you sure about that?because it seems that you went to the sewers deliberatelyI THINK, I'm NOT sure that it is 100% true, that you've MGed his location.2015-05-08 02:37:02 [English] [DEPARTMENT] DeVonte Janson ((In Car)) says: PD to last , need a coroner unit to the Sewers beneath the 425 South ,ov2015-05-08 02:37:02 er

Are you sure about that?because it seems that you went to the sewers deliberately2015-05-08 02:37:02 [English] [DEPARTMENT] DeVonte Janson ((In Car)) says: PD to last , need a coroner unit to the Sewers beneath the 425 South ,ov2015-05-08 02:37:02 er
Yes, we deliberately went to the sewers to look for him because that's one of the more popular spots to hide out at and that's where we found him?I don't get what you're saying, [MENTION=60628]UncleV[/MENTION]

Yes, we deliberately went to the sewers to look for him because that's one of the more popular spots to hide out at and that's where we found him?I don't get what you're saying, @UncleV
I'm just trying to see if there are any holes in this case, nothing else.It just doesn't seem pretty logical that a real PD would just shoot a man they see in the sewers.RPly, they'll try to arrest him, as they are not 100% certain that this is him.Why? because he was wearing a mask, because there are hundreds of Harley Davidson's bikes, because, as you've stated, the PD is aware that there are often people in the sewers.

I'm just trying to see if there are any holes in this case, nothing else.It just doesn't seem pretty logical that a real PD would just shoot a man they see in the sewers.RPly, they'll try to arrest him, as they are not 100% certain that this is him.Why? because he was wearing a mask, because there are hundreds of Harley Davidson's bikes, because, as you've stated, the PD is aware that there are often people in the sewers.
I wasn't there at the time of the shooting, but as far as I know he was pulling a firearm and had a molotov cocktail on him at the time of being shot.You'd want @Swanker for a accurate depiction at the time of the shooting.I do, however, have a question for @jayjay, and that is why he shot the officer to begin with.And, @UncleV - I do believe you're not allowed to post here unless you're directly involved. I get you want to go to bat for your friend here but pretty sure that's not allowed.

Again, assaulting a peace officer (or, LEO) is not a good excuse for a CK.A real PD wouldn't had act like a mafia, their mission is not to revenge for the police officer (which is what it seems to look like)but to catch the person alive.It's the judge's duty to decide whether to sentence him to death or send him to prison.I may not be an admin, or any other HC, but in my opinion, if someone cares about it, he could have got arrested IRL, but not shot to death.-- @bartman were you directly involved?

If I am not mistaken I was told by jayjay himself that he ran from them when he was found and thats what led to his death. A man known to be armed and dangerous running from PD = Getting shot at.[2015-05-07 17:06:19] [Output] : PM From (29) Andre Delmonte (jayjay): they said that and jjust shoot me[2015-05-07 17:06:23] [Output] : PM From (29) Andre Delmonte (jayjay): i was running away[2015-05-07 17:06:26] [Output] : PM From (29) Andre Delmonte (jayjay): and they just shot me[2015-05-07 17:06:33] [Output] : PM Sent to (29) Andre Delmonte (jayjay): They had good reason to.

Again, assaulting a peace officer (or, LEO) is not a good excuse for a CK.A real PD wouldn't had act like a mafia, their mission is not to revenge for the police officer (which is what it seems to look like)but to catch the person alive.It's the judge's duty to decide whether sentence him to death or sending him to prison.I may not be an admin, or any other HC, but in my opinion, if someone cares about it, he could have got arrested IRL, but not shot to death.-- @bartman were you directly involved?
Yes, I was the one who made the /gov and I arrived just after he was shot. But I'll stop replying as I believe you're not permitted to post here.Regardless of his circumstances of death, the PD being 'corrupt or not' in how they shot him sounds like a IC issue, and avoids the OOC prospect that JayJay was negligent to his life when he attempted to murder a police officer, then fleeing from 4 SWAT operators with automatic weapons, thus making the CK justified. If there was IC negligence involved then, again, that is a IC matter and shouldn't be taken OOCly.Bottom line is: I fail to see the specifics of why he was shot in the sewers makes the CK any less justified because it's a IC issue. [MENTION=60659]jayjay[/MENTION] could've been rampart style executed with a bullet to the head in those sewers and the CK would've still been valid; how he was CK'd is entirely a IC issue and should have no say in a OOC CK appeal. - which is why I ask [MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION] throw this out.

Agreed with @bartman , all I see here is someone mad because they made stupid choices ICly got the consequences and then got mad OOCly.
This. I would still like to know from [MENTION=60659]jayjay[/MENTION] why he shot [MENTION=16326]Praxity[/MENTION] after giving him identification anyways.

Guest jayjay

As i was saying in my license how does it show me wearing a mechanic suit if i never had one until yesterday? as soon as the search started i had a blue biker shit shown in the SS next i go into the sewers and change and the government announcement shows up and it says i'm in the sewers and also he told me ig he saw my plates but rply they were covered with mud... makes a lot of sense with some of the things happening that somehow they knew i had just put on a mechanic suit and went to the same exact location i was at.

The face remains the same when you change skins therefore I'll not unck you.L&A @Chase @Express @Retro
And I still fail to see how a hyge government organization would shoot a person to death just by one evidence. Which is the ID card.No ine saw his face, thousands of the same bike model in LS.Unless he shot back in the sewers, even if he were holding an RPG on his shoulder, he would have been arrested IRL.And no, this is not an IC issue, this is a RP issue ad you fail behaving like a real policemen.You're not a mafia, and have 0 rights to act like one. You're being funded by the governent of United States.Same as RT employee lacks the RP OOC rights to commit a felony, so does the greatest force IG.

The face remains the same when you change skins therefore I'll not unck you.L&A @Chase @Express @Retro
And I still fail to see how a huge government organization would shoot a person to death just by one evidence. Which is the ID card.No ine saw his face, thousands of the same bike model in LS.Unless he shot back in the sewers, even if he were holding an RPG on his shoulder, he would have been arrested IRL.And no, this is not an IC issue, this is a RP issue ad you fail behaving like a real policemen.You're not a mafia, and have 0 rights to act like one. You're being funded by the governent of United States.Same as RT employee lacks the RP OOC rights to commit a felony, so does the greatest force IG.