Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaderz

Forum Music

Firstly, I guess that nobody had already suggested this yet, but if someone already did it, my bad for breaking the rule #3. So, I have been thinking on this since a while ago, but for unknown reasons I haven't still suggested it, until now.Basically, I think it'd be quite enjoyable to have music on the forum. I mean, add on the top of it a soundcloud (Or another music program) part where you could hear musics specifically added by the forums administrators, but obviously with a sticky thread somewhere where you could suggest your musics.I know that everyone can easily go to YouTube and hear the respective musics, and that this may affect negatively the communication on TS3, however an option to stop the music itself, or to lower the volume could be added.I don't know, this is in the forum administrators' hands. I'd like to know the community's opinion, what do you guys think about it?

No. There'll be a playlist that everyone can add music.
If you mean in general, then people should not be able to add them, as they might spam the playlist deliberately. Furthermore, having a system where only the forum administrators may implement the musics would work efficiently, since they would be reviewed and added carefully, I guess.

honestly, idk. Firstly, I've seen such things implemented at various gaming sites, like some gta.download.car.and.map.mods.com for example (ik, stupid name), but then again, those are sites meant for a different stuff, they don't have forums.Secondly, I don't really know why would you need MUSIC that admins listen. You can always check this thread and see what admins like, however, lol:https://forums.owlgaming.net/showthread.php?190-What-are-you-currently-listening-toThirdly, even IF we will do such thing, why not place RADIO, but then will it require admins to run local radio? No, what I mean is like same radio we have inside cars IG, with nice music (for example KIIS FM which was called Kiss FM by someone accidentaly: http://jamsplay.com/wp-content/uploads/Radio/kiisfmlive.html ).But then again, you can open one more page on with radio you like in a browser and enjoy music while looking through forums?