Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ithomas

ithomas - Roman Mackerovich (Livelethal)

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?ithomasWhat is your character name?Roman MackerovichDate of incident5 May 2015Username of authorizing administrator [MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION]Why should the action be reversed?Well, I walked into a bar apparently at the wrong time and was then shot in the head by a police officer. I don't believe this is allowed, or even constitutional to a CK in any way. I didn't risk my life. I didn't show uncaring behaviour for my own life. I walked into a bar, went to sit down, then went to leave and was shot in the head by a serving police officer with a silenced pistol.Evidence that makes this character kill invalidLogs of the event: [2015-05-07 21:29:14] [Output] : ★ Johnathan Kane slides a pair of leather gloves on after pulling them from his slacks pocket.[2015-05-07 21:29:22] [Output] : ★ Roman Mackerovich would stroll inside, a slight smile on his face as he views the men,nodding.[2015-05-07 21:29:23] [Output] : [English] Douglas Foreman says: Hey man.[2015-05-07 21:29:24] [Output] : [English] Roman Mackerovich says: Evening.[2015-05-07 21:29:30] [Output] : ★ Johnathan Kane picks up the glock 19, unscrews the silencer, then slides it into his shoulder holster.[2015-05-07 21:29:32] [Output] : [English] Douglas Foreman says: Bar is always empty, hah.[2015-05-07 21:29:37] [Output] : ★ Johnathan Kane slides the silencer into his suit pocket.[2015-05-07 21:29:46] [Output] : [English] Roman Mackerovich says: Yeah, looks like it..[2015-05-07 21:30:01] [Output] : Douglas Foreman: (( Lol so uh ))[2015-05-07 21:30:03] [Output] : Douglas Foreman: (( Question... ))[2015-05-07 21:30:05] [Output] : Roman Mackerovich: (( go on ))[2015-05-07 21:30:15] [Output] : Douglas Foreman: (( He RPd that not hearing the door open, we gonna RP you saw that or what? Lol ))[2015-05-07 21:30:24] [Output] : Roman Mackerovich: (( who did ))[2015-05-07 21:30:28] [Output] : Douglas Foreman: (( Kane ))[2015-05-07 21:30:37] [Output] : Roman Mackerovich: (( who dafuq is kane ))[2015-05-07 21:30:38] [Output] : Johnathan Kane: (( yeah theres still icly a a-10 on the table so... ))[2015-05-07 21:31:15] [Output] : [English] Johnathan Kane says: Yeah...[2015-05-07 21:31:15] [Output] : ★ Roman Mackerovich would clear his throat slightly.[2015-05-07 21:31:21] [Output] : [English] Johnathan Kane says: Hang on.[2015-05-07 21:31:21] [Output] : ★ Douglas Foreman shoves aside his jacket, drawing a Beretta 92FS from his waistband.[2015-05-07 21:31:26] [Output] : If you were killed due to DM or anything similar, /report to get an admin to revive you.[2015-05-07 21:31:26] [Output] : If you accept your death, you may lose some of your items - unless revived.[2015-05-07 21:31:27] [Output] : ★ Johnathan Kane picks up the A-10 off the table.How was the character kill executedI was shot in the head. by a police officer.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?No

[MENTION=6816]ithomas[/MENTION]The reason for the CK will be withheld until the war is over to prevent MG.
I'll be curious as to how their guys who are apparently police officers identified me as I've never shown in public with anyone from the group besides in screenshots. Please feel free to tell me this apparent mind reading ability after this 'war' is over.

I'll be curious as to how their guys who are apparently police officers identified me as I've never shown in public with anyone from the group besides in screenshots. Please feel free to tell me this apparent mind reading ability after this 'war' is over.
I saw you at the gym yesterday after walking out, I knew you were connected, I fingered you to the crew. Done deal. @nazzko can second the fact about the info being passed on through legit means, so ggwp.

I saw you at the gym yesterday after walking out, I knew you were connected, I fingered you to the crew. Done deal. @nazzko can second the fact about the info being passed on through legit means, so ggwp.
You saw a young man at a gym and knew he was connected to an illegal organisation? holy shit i hope you dont live near any gyms man. I'm also concerned about lethal handling this report, I'd like to request [MENTION=1695]Nadr[/MENTION] handle it if at all possible, as I've heard that lethal has connections to people involved.

Also, You got any pictures? Or did you just you know, tell them that a young person wearing a red shirt was around at that time and to get two cops to kill him? I find this incredibly silly reasoning for a murder, especially a murder orchestrated by police officers. I expected better, truly.

You saw a young man at a gym and knew he was connected to an illegal organisation? holy shit i hope you dont live near any gyms man. I'm also concerned about lethal handling this report, I'd like to request @Nadr handle it if at all possible, as I've heard that lethal has connections to people involved.
In case your dense ass didn't notice, I publicly pulled out a loaded firearm, utilized the said piece to whack a bitch in the face with it and nearly took her head off when she was biting me. Instead of being a rational human being and making out of there, the moment I came back to make a drop off at the gym, you were 2 metres from the entrance of the same gym, probably saw me, and didn't give a shit.Clearly, your character was accomodated to seeing firearms, otherwise you would have made out of that mad house as fast as possible, especially when you see the same guy approaching that same spot moments later. You didn't.Moreso, knowing that there was a fucking war coming, dependant on whether zollarr was or was not lazy enough to fill you in on the details, you walked to a bar that was located in a contested territory, previously operated by members of a group that just tried to fill your "boss" with airholes.Ignorance is bliss, until you get whacked over it.2015-05-0622:45:26★ Eriks Kocetovs extracts a M&P 9 from his waistline, slinging the slide of the gun towards Svjetlana's face2015-05-06 22:45:29 ★ with sheer, brute force. ((Eriks Kocetovs))2015-05-06 22:45:42 ★ Roman Mackerovich would lean off the wall as the weapon is pulled.2015-05-06 22:45:47 ★ Svjetlana Mihailovic takes the hit, losing her grip on him. Her forced shove away from him would result2015-05-06 22:45:52 ★ Nikita Kondrashchenko jumps at the gun, stepping forward as his foot comes up, swinging the heel of his foot over 2015-05-06 22:45:55 ★ in the skin and muscle tearing, aggravating the already deep wound. ((Svjetlana Mihailovic))2015-05-06 22:45:56 [English] Eriks Kocetovs shouts: Argh, skatina.!2015-05-06 22:46:01 [Russian] Roman Mackerovich says: Hey, fucking put the piece away!

In case your dense fucking ass didn't notice, I publicly pulled out a loaded firearm, utilized the said piece to whack a bitch in the said with the said piece and nearly took her head off when she was biting me. Instead of being a rational human being and making out of there like a fucking human being, the moment I came back to make a drop off at the gym, you were 2 metres from the entrance of the same gym, probably saw me, and didn't give a shit.Clearly, your character was accomodated to seeing firearms, otherwise you would have made out of that mad house as fast as possible, especially when you see the same guy approaching that same spot moments later. You didn't.Moreso, knowing that there was a fucking war coming, dependant on whether zollarr was or was not lazy enough to fill you in on the details, you walked to a bar that was located in a contested territory, previously operated by members of a group that just tried to fill your "boss" with airholes.Ignorance is bliss, until you get whacked over it.
You know, there's no reason to be chucking around insults, and i'm not going to recipricate your child like behaviour by insulting you back, but what I will say is that you tried to shoot a woman, you were stopped, stormed off and joined another faction on the same night. I've noticed this about you and plenty of others have, You tend to run off like a child when you don't get your way. Which I think is pretty telling about the kind of person you are, Lyricist. I'd ask you to actually answer the question above but clearly you're pulling a politician move and not responding at all directly. So i'll ask again, What was the description you gave them after seeing me once, outside a gym, not even connected to the situation that was going on. You saw a young man, in a red t-shirt, standing in the corner leaning up against the wall. Was the description /me describes roman makerovich? I'm curious, if you could get some logs, it might help your case a little bit. :)

@Ivanovich Could you provide the corruption authorization?
I have no idea whatsoever of the corruption permissions. You'll have to reach out to the according individuals carrying out the hit or the circumstancial kill. I merely provided the information that was most definitely utilized in order to make his connection to the faction currently in direct contest with ours.

Guest Nadr
I have no idea whatsoever of the corruption permissions. You'll have to reach out to the according individuals carrying out the hit. I merely provided the information that was most definitely utilized in order to make his connection to the faction currently in direct contest with ours.
My bad. I spoke to [MENTION=3804]Wright[/MENTION]. [MENTION=4738]ThatGuy[/MENTION] does indeed have corruption permission.

My bad. I spoke to [MENTION=3804]Wright[/MENTION]. [MENTION=4738]ThatGuy[/MENTION] does indeed have corruption permission.
Corruption covers shooting people in the heads?

Guest Nadr
Corruption covers shooting people in the heads?
Corruption permission is quite exclusive in the PD, however it is without boundaries.

Corruption permission is quite exclusive in the PD, however it is without boundaries.
Meh, alright. Seems a little ridiculous but whatever, thanks for covering it [MENTION=1695]Nadr[/MENTION] Actually, I'm still quite curious as to how they identified me.

I'm getting PM's from lyricist, this is amusing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
@ithomasThe reason for the CK will be withheld until the war is over to prevent MG.
[MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION] I'm not high command, or command of any sort. I'm not entirely sure that's a rule, but regardless, it doesn't count.

Apparently I was pointed out by his character so I'd quite like to see his description of me, considering he saw me once while he was being assaulted as far as I know. Its 1.30 am I'll comment when I awaken from muh slumber

Apparently I was pointed out by his character so I'd quite like to see his description of me, considering he saw me once while he was being assaulted as far as I know. Its 1.30 am I'll comment when I awaken from muh slumber
I informed you that this was irrelevant.You being shot had nothing to do with Ivanovich knowing you IC.

I informed you that this was irrelevant.You being shot had nothing to do with Ivanovich knowing you IC.
Well, he seemed to think it was the main reason they shot me about 20 minutes ago. Honestly, its a botched one if I've ever seen it. Can be L&A'd, I'll sleep well knowing that the line between cop and criminal just got a lot thinner.

Well, he seemed to think it was the main reason they shot me about 20 minutes ago. Honestly, its a botched one if I've ever seen it. Can be L&A'd, I'll sleep well knowing that the line between cop and criminal just got a lot thinner.
I informed him privately that this was not the case. It was not a hit. You walked into the wrong spot.It could've been anyone. Because you were on the CK list that your faction leader submitted it was deemed a CK. I have explained this multiple times.We agreed to a CK war your faction submitted. No rules were broken. I think you should refer to IG and real-life precedents if you have an objection to corrupt cops whom kill.

I informed him privately that this was not the case. It was not a hit. You walked into the wrong spot.It could've been anyone. Because you were on the CK list that your faction leader submitted it was deemed a CK. I have explained this multiple times.We agreed to a CK war your faction submitted. No rules were broken. I think you should refer to IG and real-life precedents if you have an objection to corrupt cops whom kill.
Walking into an unlocked bar where police are selling firearms to criminals and having your character killed when you try to leave. Owl gaming

Walking into an unlocked bar where police are selling firearms to criminals and having your character killed when you try to leave. Owl gaming
That's not exactly what happened. You're assuming that's what they were doing.At the end of the day. IC is IC.Refer to Louis Eppolito and Steven Caracappa for an IRL precedent.The fact is you were involved. You play a criminal character.This sort of thing happens to those in that lifestyle.Perhaps you should've knocked?