Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Truth

This community is dying and the staff are to blame.

Guest Truth

Hello fellow Owl members. I've made an account on an anonymous network known as Tor since stating my opinion would get me banned due to the staffs retarded censorship. Now what I'm here to say is how this community is going to shit. Let’s look at some examples. [MENTION=211]CourtezBoi[/MENTION] is just hiring his friends. He’s not handling staff reports fairly because he is biased towards them. There’s various proof of this but one example is how [MENTION=1107]Humour[/MENTION] was demoted to make room for CourtezBoi’s friends. Pathetic. [MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION] – This is directed at FMT not just you but you are the leader of FMT so… FMT are just fucking everything up. It’s impossible to RP properly in a faction without FMT fucking you in the ass some kind of way. [MENTION=11396]LogicKon[/MENTION] – I have not really seen any issues with the VCT team. I'd consider it the only staff team on the server that hasn't gone to shit. [MENTION=1]Maxime[/MENTION] – You don’t know when to speak up against people. You are letting people take over and fuck up YOUR server. [MENTION=10131]Joe[/MENTION] – Your supporters constantly handle admin reports and claim things which are not true. Supporters accept reports meant for admins and just come up with excuses as to why it can’t happen. If they can’t do what is being asked they should not accept the report. [MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION] – You're like a 13 year old kid behind a computer with anger issues. You ban everyone. You don’t let anyone run a good business on the server because you won’t let them. You want to be the top businessman and it’s pathetic.

This will be censored like all other threads exposing the truth.
I don't censor shit dawg :PWhat about the scripting team? We are ok then?! I need the truth.

Guest Ariana
I don't censor shit dawg :PWhat about the scripting team? We are ok then?! I need the truth.
Don't forget the mapping team!!!

"hF53t.png"Yes you do.
lol i see you want to start a conflict already. If you have a problem with my decision you can report me. But you singling out people still isnt ok and I was was fine with unlocking the thread if you just followed the rules. So thats fine. I also left it undeleted even though it broke rules.

Hello fellow Owl members. I've made an account on an anonymous network known as Tor since stating my opinion would get me banned due to the staffs retarded censorship. Now what I'm here to say is how this community is going to shit. Let’s look at some examples. [MENTION=211]CourtezBoi[/MENTION] is just hiring his friends. He’s not handling staff reports fairly because he is biased towards them. There’s various proof of this but one example is how [MENTION=1107]Humour[/MENTION] was demoted to make room for CourtezBoi’s friends. Pathetic.
CB doesn't have the authority to hire anyone.
[MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION] – This is directed at FMT not just you but you are the leader of FMT so… FMT are just fucking everything up. It’s impossible to RP properly in a faction without FMT fucking you in the ass some kind of way.
Funny enough, the FMT has developed ways for the illegal factions to sell products to non-existing markets, called the virtual market, as well as for the legal economy.Obviously you don't know shit about how the FMT works.
[MENTION=11396]LogicKon[/MENTION] – I have not really seen any issues with the VCT team. I'd consider it the only staff team on the server that hasn't gone to shit.
Thanks for the compliment.
[MENTION=1]Maxime[/MENTION] – You don’t know when to speak up against people. You are letting people take over and fuck up YOUR server.
He speaks up when needed. Just because you don't reach him, doesn't mean anything. Perhaps you should doubt yourself then.
[MENTION=10131]Joe[/MENTION] – Your supporters constantly handle admin reports and claim things which are not true. Supporters accept reports meant for admins and just come up with excuses as to why it can’t happen. If they can’t do what is being asked they should not accept the report.
Aimless claims... Make a staff report and the Supporter will be infracted.
[MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION] – You're like a 13 year old kid behind a computer with anger issues. You ban everyone. You don’t let anyone run a good business on the server because you won’t let them. You want to be the top businessman and it’s pathetic.
You're just 7 years too low. I am behind a computer tho...Last guy I banned was for forging staff-statements. The guys before that were for bug abuse... I don't remember the others. But if you were banned by me, you deserve to.Top businessman? lol. It's a fucking game, it doesn't mean shit.Grab your nuts, feel them and man the fuck up.EDIT: Instead of using a fake account, use your real name and stop playing here. The only reason you use a fake account is because you want to keep playing, but still make these stupid claims.

I find it hilarious that you need to hide behind a hidden name and under a top secret anonymous network to share your words. This thread won't lead anywhere, especially due to the fact that you don't even assume your words and rather decide to hide. There's been tons of similar threads in the past (not just owlgaming), most of them done by notorious people ( I recall Nikdude's one ) and they didn't change anything. It's a cycle, simply.

And well, yes, FMT are to blame on a lot of things. Such as Dupont Fashion not being able to hold their own designers anymore. To be honest, they ruined the fun of being in a faction like Dupont. I brought up the issue about Chase being both a faction leader in Rapid Towning and being the FMT contact for it and locking a thread in which I adressed it. Unfortunately this thread got locked by [MENTION=384]Chaos[/MENTION] and he will not unlock it until I remove certain things. (censorship, there you go)Besides that we got the little "f you's" they like to give me among some others. Under which THIS THREAD in which they mention Findbook twice but leave out Linkbook to create the illusion that Findbook is the leading site. (BY THE WAY, WAKE UP, THERE IS A REASON PEOPLE USE LINKBOOK AND NOT FINDBOOK AND I DONT THINK ITS THE SCRIPT)Also I like to present this funny picture about [MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION] and [MENTION=211]CourtezBoi[/MENTION], unfortunately I got banned (by Belgica) for my attitude last time I posted it.hrokM.pnghrozJ.pngThanks, [MENTION=60775]Truth[/MENTION] for summing some of my points up.EDIT:

EDIT: Instead of using a fake account, use your real name and stop playing here. The only reason you use a fake account is because you want to keep playing, but still make these stupid claims.
I find it hilarious that you need to hide behind a hidden name and under a top secret anonymous network to share your words.
Yeah it definitely makes a big change if you post it with your real account. Except for you being picked on by certain staff members and getting the little "fuck you's" I mentioned beforeHim using a fake account says more about how the staff deals with such people rather than about the original poster himself.

Guest Truth2

[MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION]Sorry that it's raining outside bro. Your acting like you were born with a brick in your belly just chill out. You seem drunk you should lay off the bottle for abit.Also 10/10 for changing my password making the community think your not censoring lmao