Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggy

What's the best operation system?

Well, I've been wondering; What-is-the-best-Operating-System? And personally, I think it's Windows 7 Ultimate. As I've been using it. And I've already tried all the versions of windows 7 same with XP. And recently, I've upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit to Windows 8.1 64-bit. And I truly miss W7. Anyway, I just wanted to ask, do you recommend me to reinstall windows 7 Ultimate, or should I just keep windows 8.1?Best regards, thanks.

Well, I've been wondering; What-is-the-best-Operating-System? And personally, I think it's Windows 7 Ultimate. As I've been using it. And I've already tried all the versions of windows 7 same with XP. And recently, I've upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit to Windows 8.1 64-bit. And I truly miss W7. Anyway, I just wanted to ask, do you recommend me to reinstall windows 7 Ultimate, or should I just keep windows 8.1?Best regards, thanks.
Win7 all the way. My work laptop runs Win8.1 and it makes me want to stab myself in the throat with a spoon. :(

Yeah, I like windows 7, still using it. I guess I am just used to the interface it got. Tried out windows 8, but I don't like the concept of some things. Like certain apps that open and take you to a whole screen when I still wish to be able to have a bar on the bottom of my screen where I can switch easily.