Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North

Mobile Credit Cards and... natural needs!

Did you like any of the mentioned ideas?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like any of the mentioned ideas?

• I liked them both.
    • Just the "Credit Card" one.
    • Just the "Natural needs" one.
    • None.

Hello there, everyone.Lately, I was strolling around SADC, having a quite big debt 'cause I've just got out of jail. So, due to the fact that your phone credit is connected with your bank account, I just couldn't make any calls. Most of all, this absolutely makes no sense at all'. So, I suggest that you create Credit Cards for Owlphones! They should be provided to everyone from local walmarts. There should be three types of credit cards, a $100 one, a $200 one and a $500' credit card. With this, we could also extend the business horizon of Los Santos, making it possible for telecommunication companies to be created and provide their own credit cards as long as with mobile contracts and such'.The second idea is all about a character's natural needs. For example, hydration, hygiene, food. Untill now, the only thing that represents a character's natural needs is the "heart" health bar, which is quite too simple'. I suggest that there should be also food bars, hygiene bars, and hydration bars just near the health one'. With this, we would make the roleplay even better as characters such as homeless ones or abandoned in the desert, would face the real consequences. Moreover it would make the server realistic as we would have completed some of the main characters' natural functions.I'd love to read your comments, don't hesitate to mention your opinion bellow.

Umm... Well, I believe these ideas should be divided on two topics, one idea per one topic. Then again, it's kind of script suggestion if I'm correct, so you needed filling special format... But enough bitching.Let's start with idea #2:Huge YES. No idea how come I never noticed that, but my character've never been hungry. Ofc we can roleplay hunger by ourselves blahblahblah but I honestly doubt anyone's gonna do this without that script you suggested.As for idea #1:dunno really... On the one hand it's quite comfortable to have SIM cards with their independent 'cash' when you are at 0$ wealth or even lower. Even though sounds weird for someone, I remember some of my friends've had this issue once or twice.On the other hand, however, I find it rather comfortable not to care about my phone (battery, money, visual scratches, broken soft\hardware etc)... I'm going to predict I'd hate coming to ATM every time just to fill my phone with money. Still, not gonna vote on that idea cause it's reallistic after all...

For the phone thing you should be able to choose between the current phone system and the ability to get a non-descript burner PoS Owlkia 3310 that wouldn't be tied to your identity and to which you would add credit based on your needs.

Umm... Well, I believe these ideas should be divided on two topics, one idea per one topic. Then again, it's kind of script suggestion if I'm correct, so you needed filling special format... But enough bitching.Let's start with idea #2:Huge YES. No idea how come I never noticed that, but my character've never been hungry. Ofc we can roleplay hunger by ourselves blahblahblah but I honestly doubt anyone's gonna do this without that script you suggested.As for idea #1:dunno really... On the one hand it's quite comfortable to have SIM cards with their independent 'cash' when you are at 0$ wealth or even lower. Even though sounds weird for someone, I remember some of my friends've had this issue once or twice.On the other hand, however, I find it rather comfortable not to care about my phone (battery, money, visual scratches, broken soft\hardware etc)... I'm going to predict I'd hate coming to ATM every time just to fill my phone with money. Still, not gonna vote on that idea cause it's reallistic after all...
Oh, guess I'll make a script suggestion then! :)