Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

killectro

Killectro - Marcus De'Mont (Portside)

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?KillectroWhat is your character name?Marcus De'MontDate of incident10 April 2015Username of authorizing administrator [MENTION=170]Portside[/MENTION]Why should the action be reversed?The CK appeal was made on three characters, Moses, David and Marcus.He actually had a good reason to CK Moses and David and described why in his CK appeal, but only used a few sentences for my character.(This is his reason for my characters' CK, directly taken out of his CK request that was sent to me by Joe.) Which was authorised by Eightball, the owner of the character Lamron King.Now the reason for Marcus, is he is a snake to my character and watched me get shot, as Lamron thought they were good friends and had just saved him from getting shot, 20 minutes earlier, when a guy they were trying to rob pulled a gun out. So my character is Icly mad, and wants to take revenge. First off, I don't remember anything like the robbery he described ever happening.Yes we robbed one or two people at gunpoint but nobody ever pulled a gun on me during this process. (Which would be breaking fear RP too.)None the less, even if it did happen (Which I'm pretty sure it didn't.) It's expected that your accomplice helps in a situation like this, not only for my character but for self preservation too. (If he shot me, he would've gone after Lamron afterward.)Doing so doesn't immediately create a bond between two hoodrats that makes them BFF's.To put it plain and simple ; My character had only met Lamron a few days before this all happened and shared in a few crimes with him. (My character had done so with multiple characters from the faction.)Anyway, I'll put the situation in context.Lamron got in to a fight with Moses. (Moses was affiliated with our faction and was a good friend.) Marcus knew about this..When Marcus heard that Lamron had gotten himself in to a fight with Moses and even pulled a gun on him, he talked with the faction leader about it and he talked with Lamron afterward.The faction leader and Lamron came to the conclusion that Lamron was supposed to apologize to Moses since he started the fight and pulled his gun on Moses too. Lamron agreed, but when Moses came back to the corner and Lamron approached him, Lamron started disrespecting Moses even more, joking about his apology which made Moses visibly upset.When Lamron turned around, thinking he got away with it Moses pulled his gun and shot Lamron directly in to the back.When Moses had driven away, David pulled his knife and stabbed Lamron.2015-04-07 02:37:13] [Output] : ★ David Todd knifes Lamron in the kidney and finishes what Moses started.[2015-04-07 02:37:27] [Output] : [English] Marcus De'Mont says: What the fuck?[2015-04-07 02:37:30] [Output] : [English] Taylor Richardson says: What the fuck you doin?![2015-04-07 02:37:37] [Output] : [English] Marcus De'Mont says: Nigga what the fuck?!(I'm not sure on how he survived that, anyway off-topic.)There is no real reason to CK my character, my character decided not to involve himself in it due to the fact that Lamron could have apologized and nothing would have happened, instead he decided to loudmouth it and expected my character to help him?This is in no way a valid CK.Evidence that makes this character kill invalidI would have massive work on pulling all of these logs, however if you read the discussion that I had on my previous CK application you would notice that Eightball pretty much agrees with everything I posted.If needed, I will pull logs but if we can manage without them that would spare me a lot of time and work.How was the character kill executedI was AFK at the time, sitting on a bench nearby his friends when Lamron supposedly showed up and executed the CK. (He was on another character any time I was online due to the fact he stole my car and made it known that he wanted to kill me.)Also, if it's possible I would like an admin to pull logs on Lamron's PM activity a few mins before and after the CK because I have suspicions on how he would know I was AFK and at that location at the time.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?Yes

With my lack of knowledge on resolving CKs, I redirected Killectro to here. Three administrators had accepted the CK request, I executed the over-watch. I don't want to get into the middle of things by determining if the CK was valid or not. In my eyes, yes, I believe it was valid. With a situation as complex as this, I will leave it to someone else to decide. [MENTION=1802]killectro[/MENTION], if you could please list the three administrators' names that accepted the CK which I had previously mentioned in your thread for the upcoming admin to view, that'd be great. I hope this gets resolved soon.Kind regards,Portside

Also, if it's possible I would like an admin to pull logs on Lamron's PM activity a few mins before and after the CK because I have suspicions on how he would know I was AFK and at that location at the time.
Delroy a -very- close friend to Lamron informed Lamron about where Marcus were.

[2015-04-10 23:53:07] [Output] : [English] Lamron King ((In Car)) says: Head to the crib, Lama time.[2015-04-10 23:53:07] [Output] : [English] Delroy Washington ((In Car)) says: Bro..[2015-04-10 23:53:13] [Output] : [English] Lamron King ((In Car)) says: And yeah?[2015-04-10 23:53:16] [Output] : [English] Delroy Washington ((In Car)) says: Mar is chilling in the hood.[2015-04-10 23:53:28] [Output] : [English] Delroy Washington ((In Car)) says: You have your chance now.[2015-04-10 23:56:02] [Output] : [English] You [Cellphone]: Be right back.[2015-04-10 23:56:02] [Output] : [English] ((Lamron King)) [Cellphone]: Hello.[2015-04-10 23:56:08] [Output] : [English] ((Lamron King)) [Cellphone]: A'ight.[2015-04-10 23:56:10] [Output] : [English] You [Cellphone]: Imma' check on him.[2015-04-10 23:56:13] [Output] : *Delroy Washington puts down his cellphone.*[2015-04-10 23:58:34] [Output] : *Delroy Washington takes out a cellphone.*[2015-04-10 23:58:56] [Output] : [English] You [Cellphone]: A'ight.. so -[2015-04-10 23:59:03] [Output] : [English] ((Lamron King)) [Cellphone]: Just getting my stuff, you there?[2015-04-10 23:59:04] [Output] : [English] You [Cellphone]: He's right outside eli's house.[2015-04-10 23:59:13] [Output] : [English] You [Cellphone]: The problem is..[2015-04-10 23:59:26] [Output] : [English] ((Lamron King)) [Cellphone]: Yeah?[2015-04-10 23:59:28] [Output] : [English] You [Cellphone]: Ly, May and Shorty is there.[2015-04-10 23:59:42] [Output] : [English] You [Cellphone]: Like infront of him.[2015-04-10 23:59:46] [Output] : [English] ((Lamron King)) [Cellphone]: Don't worry take me around the back, from the Bridge side.[2015-04-10 23:59:55] [Output] : [English] ((Lamron King)) [Cellphone]: It's grind time!

And we didn't know that you was afk at the time.

Delroy a very close friend to Lamron informed Lamron about where Marcus were.[2015-04-10 23:53:07] [Output] : [English] Lamron King ((In Car)) says: Head to the crib, Lama time.[2015-04-10 23:53:07] [Output] : [English] Delroy Washington ((In Car)) says: Bro..[2015-04-10 23:53:13] [Output] : [English] Lamron King ((In Car)) says: And yeah?[2015-04-10 23:53:16] [Output] : [English] Delroy Washington ((In Car)) says: Mar is chilling in the hood.[2015-04-10 23:53:28] [Output] : [English] Delroy Washington ((In Car)) says: You have your chance now.
I can confirm this, due to the fact he Delroy asked us all to leave the hood. Ten minutes later this, happens.

I can confirm this, due to the fact he Delroy asked us all to leave the hood. Ten minutes later this, happens.
Alright, I have no problem with it in that case.Although I just wondered.. why did Lamron not CK anyone else that was at the scene?Marcus wasn't his only associate that saw him getting shot by Moses so how does he have the reason to CK Marcus but not any of his other associates and one or two friends that surrounded him?Everyone else surrounding the scene chose to stay neutral but Marcus gets killed for doing it?There is no logic in this CK reason.

Alright, I have no problem with it in that case.Although I just wondered.. why did Lamron not CK anyone else that was at the scene?Marcus wasn't his only associate that saw him getting shot by Moses so how does he have the reason to CK Marcus but not any of his other associates and one or two friends that surrounded him?Everyone else surrounding the scene chose to stay neutral but Marcus gets killed for doing it?There is no logic in this CK reason.
My ping was quite bad at the time, so I died before the shots even hit me. So I was revived by the supervising admin, I believe. Llysha is CKd now anyway, and Mayaan (@DevilRaiden) got away with it.

My ping was quite bad at the time, so I died before the shots even hit me. So I was revived by the supervising admin, I believe. Llysha is CKd now anyway, and Mayaan (@DevilRaiden) got away with it.
Eightball didn't make a CK app for Llysha or Mayaan or Taylor or anyone else, who were all present during that scene.So why did he make one for Marcus? Llysha was just as involved as Marcus, Taylor was too.They were all associates of Lamron, and didn't help him with the internal conflict because he dug his own way in-to it and kept digging when offered the chance to apologize.

Eightball didn't make a CK app for Llysha or Mayaan or Taylor or anyone else, who were all present during that scene.So why did he make one for Marcus? Llysha was just as guilty as him, Taylor was too.
So why are you complaining about how we didn't die? We weren't meant to get killed. And as I said, I had like 600ping at the time, the shots were delayed after I died.

So why are you complaining about how we didn't die? We weren't meant to get killed. And as I said, I had like 600ping at the time, the shots were delayed after I died.
No - You don't seem to understand what I'm saying./edit/What I meant to say is that he had just as little reason to CK Marcus as Llysha being that they both actually did nothing wrong.Just as Llysha wasn't meant to be CKed, so was Marcus.Because he had no reason to.Llysha was present when Lamron got shot by Moses but did nothing either, just like Marcus.

Seriously, this thread is a showcase of how CK applications and CK appeals are handled and dealt with, here on Owlgaming.The admins that approved the CK reason first and foremost, accepting a CK application that was vaguely described in a few sentences.Then an admin comes along and supervises my CK, when he doesn't know /ANYTHING/ about the CK reason whatsoever and then waits two weeks to come reply on my CK appeal, wasting /my/ time, only to reply with insulence. [MENTION=170]Portside[/MENTION] let me ask you ; How are you able to supervise my CK if you are not informed with the application, meaning you don't know jack about the situation and then not reply for two weeks whilst keeping me waiting.Only to hold a discussion with me for several days and then tell me to post another appeal because you're uninformed about the whole matter.This whole shit has taken way too long and admins do /NOT/ seem to care.I've been waiting for more than a month whilst any halfwit would be able to see the right decision here.

Llysha was just as involved as Marcus, Taylor was too.They were all associates of Lamron, and didn't help him with the internal conflict because he dug his own way in-to it and kept digging when offered the chance to apologize.
I told Lamron and Delroy that NOTHING can happen to Maayan and LLysha before the hit, and how i knew about the hit was going down? because Delroy drove me to Lamron that was located at the sewers where we met him before he shot you.

I told Lamron and Delroy that NOTHING can happen to Maayan and LLysha before the hit, and how i knew about the hit was going down? because Delroy drove me to Lamron that was located at the sewers where we met him before he shot you.
Give me one good reason that Lamron had to CK Marcus.You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, again.All I'm saying is ; Lamron had just as little reason to CK Marcus as he had to CK other people that were around him when Lamron got shot.

Give me one good reason that Lamron had to CK Marcus.
In my point of view, Lamron had somewhat of a reason to CK you. Now this CK was ages ago and honestly i forgot what happend other then Moses shooting Lamron and David stabbed him. If im correct you were disrespecting him or bad talking him?EDIT: I see on your app that you wrote ''sitting on a bench afking, you were standing in a corner with May and Lly.

In my point of view, Lamron had somewhat of a reason to CK you. Now this CK was ages ago and honestly i forgot what happend other then Moses shooting Lamron and David stabbed him. If im correct you were disrespecting him or bad talking him? could you clear it up again for me.
Now the reason for Marcus, is he is a snake to my character and watched me get shot, as Lamron thought they were good friends and had just saved him from getting shot, 20 minutes earlier, when a guy they were trying to rob pulled a gun out. So my character is Icly mad, and wants to take revenge. // Directly taken out of the CK application. //The robbery and the gun he stated, never happened as far as I know. So that goes out of the window unless evidence is provided.As for the rest, I watched him get shot by Moses by his own fault. (I've explained that multiple times already.)David then stabbed him. // [2015-04-07 02:37:13] [Output] : ★ David Todd knifes Lamron in the kidney and finishes what Moses started.[2015-04-07 02:37:27] [Output] : [English] Marcus De'Mont says: What the fuck?[2015-04-07 02:37:30] [Output] : [English] Taylor Richardson says: What the fuck you doin?![2015-04-07 02:37:37] [Output] : [English] Marcus De'Mont says: Nigga what the fuck?![2015-04-07 02:37:41] [Output] : ★ David Todd kneels down and snatches the gold watch from Lamron.[2015-04-07 02:37:50] [Output] : [English] David Todd says: Tired of these fucking fake niggas.[2015-04-07 02:37:51] [Output] : ★ Hits the ground straight away, as the Knife goes through his back- ((Lamron King)) //Making everyone visibly upset, including Marcus and Taylor.Paramedics were called after it all happened, and he was treated.The point being is ; He got himself in to this shit, and Marcus didn't have /anything/ to do with it, he was just a bystander just like Taylor./edit/ I was definitely AFK at the time the CK was performed.I was at the corner, sitting on one of the couches if I remember correctly with May and Lly, but AFK.

Now the reason for Marcus, is he is a snake to my character and watched me get shot, as Lamron thought they were good friends and had just saved him from getting shot, 20 minutes earlier, when a guy they were trying to rob pulled a gun out. So my character is Icly mad, and wants to take revenge. // Directly taken out of the CK application. //The robbery and the gun he stated, never happened as far as I know. So that goes out of the window unless evidence is provided.As for the rest, I watched him get shot by Moses by his own fault. (I've explained that multiple times already.)David then stabbed him. // [2015-04-07 02:37:13] [Output] : ★ David Todd knifes Lamron in the kidney and finishes what Moses started.[2015-04-07 02:37:27] [Output] : [English] Marcus De'Mont says: What the fuck?[2015-04-07 02:37:30] [Output] : [English] Taylor Richardson says: What the fuck you doin?![2015-04-07 02:37:37] [Output] : [English] Marcus De'Mont says: Nigga what the fuck?![2015-04-07 02:37:41] [Output] : ★ David Todd kneels down and snatches the gold watch from Lamron.[2015-04-07 02:37:50] [Output] : [English] David Todd says: Tired of these fucking fake niggas.[2015-04-07 02:37:51] [Output] : ★ Hits the ground straight away, as the Knife goes through his back- ((Lamron King)) //Making everyone visibly upset, including Marcus and Taylor.Paramedics were called after it all happened, and he was treated.The point being is ; He got himself in to this shit, and Marcus didn't have /anything/ to do with it, he was just a bystander just like Taylor.
Honestly i don't understand how your CK app got accepted, all you did was not helping Lamron in a situation that couldn't be voided with anyones help. Lamron probably stole your vehicle in a attempt to raise his chances to be able to get the CK app approved.
I was AFK at the time, sitting on a bench nearby his friends when Lamron supposedly showed up and executed the CK.
Proof that you werent on a bench
RdKLwJv.png

Honestly i don't understand how your CK app got accepted, all you did was not helping Lamron in a situation that couldn't be voided with anyones help. Lamron probably stole your vehicle in a attempt to raise his chances to be able to get the CK app approved.
Yeah, I'm guessing the exact same thing.Also, about the bench thing.I guess I didn't remember correctly, although it doesn't hold a lot of significance in this situation you are correct, sir.

[MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION] [MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION] [MENTION=384]Chaos[/MENTION] [MENTION=10131]Joe[/MENTION] [MENTION=1194]namecrazycat[/MENTION] [MENTION=132]Orion[/MENTION] needs an UAT decision, portside is no longer an admin.

Seriously, this thread is a showcase of how CK applications and CK appeals are handled and dealt with, here on Owlgaming.The admins that approved the CK reason first and foremost, accepting a CK application that was vaguely described in a few sentences.Then an admin comes along and supervises my CK, when he doesn't know /ANYTHING/ about the CK reason whatsoever and then waits two weeks to come reply on my CK appeal, wasting /my/ time, only to reply with insulence. [MENTION=170]Portside[/MENTION] let me ask you ; How are you able to supervise my CK if you are not informed with the application, meaning you don't know jack about the situation and then not reply for two weeks whilst keeping me waiting.Only to hold a discussion with me for several days and then tell me to post another appeal because you're uninformed about the whole matter.This whole shit has taken way too long and admins do /NOT/ seem to care.I've been waiting for more than a month whilst any halfwit would be able to see the right decision here.//edit////I'm reposting this to make sure that this is being read by everyone.//To put it all together; The system as it's being worked with right now is something I piss on.

Seriously, this thread is a showcase of how CK applications and CK appeals are handled and dealt with, here on Owlgaming.The admins that approved the CK reason first and foremost, accepting a CK application that was vaguely described in a few sentences.Then an admin comes along and supervises my CK, when he doesn't know /ANYTHING/ about the CK reason whatsoever and then waits two weeks to come reply on my CK appeal, wasting /my/ time, only to reply with insulence. @Portside let me ask you ; How are you able to supervise my CK if you are not informed with the application, meaning you don't know jack about the situation and then not reply for two weeks whilst keeping me waiting.Only to hold a discussion with me for several days and then tell me to post another appeal because you're uninformed about the whole matter.This whole shit has taken way too long and admins do /NOT/ seem to care.I've been waiting for more than a month whilst any halfwit would be able to see the right decision here.//edit////I'm reposting this to make sure that this is being read by everyone.//To put it all together; The system as it's being worked with right now is something I piss on.
Don't cry.

[MENTION=860]Resident[/MENTION]Please don't shitpost on CK appeals.5. No spammingSpamming is not allowed on these forums. Posting useless things on threads that are either irrelevant, server no purpose or are there merely to raise your post count are all classed as spamming. This includes bumping old topics, even if it's your own -- create a new topic instead of bumping old ones.Don't do it again.

Seriously, this thread is a showcase of how CK applications and CK appeals are handled and dealt with, here on Owlgaming.The admins that approved the CK reason first and foremost, accepting a CK application that was vaguely described in a few sentences.Then an admin comes along and supervises my CK, when he doesn't know /ANYTHING/ about the CK reason whatsoever and then waits two weeks to come reply on my CK appeal, wasting /my/ time, only to reply with insulence. [MENTION=170]Portside[/MENTION] let me ask you ; How are you able to supervise my CK if you are not informed with the application, meaning you don't know jack about the situation and then not reply for two weeks whilst keeping me waiting.Only to hold a discussion with me for several days and then tell me to post another appeal because you're uninformed about the whole matter.This whole shit has taken way too long and admins do /NOT/ seem to care.I've been waiting for more than a month whilst any halfwit would be able to see the right decision here.//edit////I'm reposting this to make sure that this is being read by everyone.//To put it all together; The system as it's being worked with right now is something I piss on.
I'm no longer affiliated with the community IG. Let me clear things up, to break it down to you in a simple manner. The CK was handled, three admin accepted it. END OF.

[MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION] [MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION] [MENTION=384]Chaos[/MENTION] [MENTION=10131]Joe[/MENTION] [MENTION=1194]namecrazycat[/MENTION] [MENTION=132]Orion[/MENTION] needs an UAT decision, portside is no longer an admin.
Well is anyone going to respond to that or what?//edit//Character was uncked.

I'm no longer affiliated with the community IG. Let me clear things up, to break it down to you in a simple manner. The CK was handled, three admin accepted it. END OF.
You shouldn't have handled the CK, if you did handle CK's like this for everyone you did a piss poor job.