Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chapple

1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo II

eWU2WLT.pngSan Andreas Highway Patrol - Seized Vehicle AuctionBlack_evo2.jpgYear: 1995Make: MitsubishiModel: Lancer Evo IITop Speed: 155 KM/HMileage: 6020Description: This auction is sanctioned by the SAHP. The vehicle is a seized vehicle. All proceeds benefit the SAHP and improved safety for the citizens of San Andreas. (VIN 6217)Images:

TmU8NTD.png

Starting Bid: $11,500Minimum Increase: $11,500Buyout: $19,500Auction ends: Indefinite until sold, 5 hours from last bidContact Information: 611 or Comment Below

Bid

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Contact Info:[/b]
[b]Bid Amount:[/b] [i]*The Option to select "Buyout" would appear next to this, disabling the entry box if checked ((put Buyout))*[/i]

Comment

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Comment:[/b]

All credits to the Los Santos Auction House for the format.

Title Legend
  • (PB) - Pending bids (those interested can place their bids)
  • (PS) - Auction paused (owner claimed the vehicle)
  • (AP) - Awaiting payment (highest bidder won)
  • (PR) - Payment received, awaiting for the bidder to claim the vehicle
  • (AE) - Auction ended, vehicle was sold

Congratulations! You've won the auction! Please submit your payment of $19,500 to the bank account of the 'San Andreas Highway Patrol'. Submit a reply here with proof of payment ((Screen Shot)), and then call #611 in order to proceed with acquiring your new vehicle. Thank you, and enjoy! ((@Me when you reply with SS also, please))

-Claimed-Jamie LaVetta has received the vehicle (1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo II) from the San Andreas Highway Patrol and is now the full owner of the vehicle.

Tranfer receipt:(OOC Screenshot)

Buyers Info:
Name: LaVettaBid: Buyout
Peace Officer's info who gave out the vehicle:
Full Name: Charlie BishopRank: MajorBadge Number: 002
(( L&A Please ))