Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackasian

Looking for a son.

i think you'd change your mind after spending one day with a 4 year old good luck on this slightly warped quest for family rp

I remember the first time I got to do some family RP with a son, taking him from the park back to mine. Although as I look back at it I'm still not too sure why his parents called the police on me.

I remember the first time I got to do some family RP with a son, taking him from the park back to mine. Although as I look back at it I'm still not too sure why his parents called the police on me.
My character is a pedo hunter, need a kid to back his reason on why he's one.

I doubt you're going to find out anyone who is currently available & capable to RP as a kid (If you haven't found yet), however it's good to see someone looking to improve his roleplay, so I wish you good luck.

I doubt you're going to find out anyone who is currently available & capable to RP as a kid (If you haven't found yet), however it's good to see someone looking to improve his roleplay, so I wish you good luck.
Come baaaaaack bro, we miss you! :'(