Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackasian

What is age in this server?

My character, a 35 y/o bald guy with a Harley made a comment about a car with monster energy stickers before a eighteen year old white boy came up to me who had a subaru and started talking smack including "piss off".Start RPing your age, if you don't know that a eighteen year old biologically still not completely developed wouldn't stick up to a 35 y/o harley biker you should get off this server and explore real life before you test your luck at a roleplay server because if you keep developing your shitty social skills like this and you talk smack to bikers when you're eighteen PREPARE TO GET SHANKED BEFORE YOU EVEN HAVE KIDS. I know this isn't real life but atleast RP something realistic.I drove off to prevent a fight because I bet that eighteen year old also had twenty knives, two UZIs and he knew kung-fu.SAME GOES FOR THE FIFTEEN - SEVENTEEN YEAR OLDS WITH NO PARENTS AND GUNS.Really, everyone roleplaying a kid has a "tough gangsta" life with guns and no parents, piss off, this isn't even close to reality and you should write some book about a fictional world or something.Kids don't RP fear for bigger people instead they whack you and try to start beef.FIX THIS BECAUSE THIS IS JUST RETARDEDSorry for my shite grammar in this post but I'm just pissed off, go out and explore real life to discover that minors who shouldn't even be able to afford a 200k subaru should fucking walk up to a biker and talk smack.Keep the comments of "fat fuck" and "go explore real life yourself" to yourself or 1v1 me in real because I am certain I kick everyone on this community's ass.

Well, I must agree with you on the 200k cars and guns and shit...But the thing is that atleast in my country, you got plenty of guys who're 16-18 who already stabbed much older people while being drunk or really stupid...And just because you're 14-16 doesn't mean you can't get a gun, it's reasonable but still, you're not fucking Rambo and you probably know jack shit about how the gun works.I myself RP a teenager (18, so it's a bit controversial) and if I fuck around with somebody - I know the consequences and what I'm getting into.

Not targetting you specifically but I bet there are people agreeing who are doing this themselves, not you neccessarily.
Nah, everyone agrees that it is wrong, except for that situation where they are involved in. In general, I never understood why people like to RP something of their own age... But well...

Nah, everyone agrees that it is wrong, except for that situation where they are involved in. In general, I never understood why people like to RP something of their own age... But well...
Not saying that applies to everyone RPing a character their own age (and it doesn't), but some people don't roleplay and instead act and react based on their own perception of things. Their actions are limited by what's considered "RP" (ie. What can land me in /ajail?) rather than by what actually makes sense given their character.

Not saying that applies to everyone RPing a character their own age (and it doesn't), but some people don't roleplay and instead act and react based on their own perception of things. Their actions are limited by what's considered "RP" (ie. What can land me in /ajail?) rather than by what actually makes sense given their character.
I could not have said these words any better, friend. If people only did family roleplay shit like this would never happen but these days I can't find anyone for that shit unless there are any vulonteers? ;)

Guest Ariana
In real one out of one hundered children goes around swinging guns, here it's ten out of ten.
and in real the ones who do are school shooters :')

A lot of street gangs are made up of younger people so I'll just nip that in the ass right there. If, however, you're referring to the people who don't bother changing their age when they make their characters and go around driving around in supercars and calling people racial and homosexual slurs for no good reason, I agree.

I could not have said these words any better, friend. If people only did family roleplay shit like this would never happen but these days I can't find anyone for that shit unless there are any vulonteers? ;)
Speak with [MENTION=73]Matey[/MENTION] for the family roleplay.