Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe

Head Administrator Joe

Joe

Head Administrator

Name: Joe

Weight: Clearly Obese

Staff as of: 10-01-2014

A little about me:

Hi, my name is Joe. I've come a long way, starting off with a gameboy color. Over the years, I slowly moved from console gaming over to PC, since titles such as Half Life and Garry's mod intrigued me. I started off by playing Garry's mod, and playing on a DarkRP server. I got hooked and addicted to a certain community, applied for staff, and got accepted. After about two years of administrating for the highest rated Garry's mod server, I was co-owner of it. I later resigned from it due to IRL stuff. I then moved onto serious roleplay within Garry's mod, Half Life 2: Roleplay.

Anywho, ever since Garry's mod, I've been hooked onto roleplay and administrating, and it's been my thing! Ever since I've joined Owl Gaming, I've had the most fun in a very long time, and it's an honor serving the rest of this community! I will continue to do so for a very long time!

Real Life Stuff:

I don't have one, help. Owl sucked my life. Nah, but seriously, I'm just an average Joe. Nothing special about me at all. Might as well tell you my best friends IRL.

ertidog - Professional van cleaner

Hydroxen/DJPlasma - Kawaiiiiii

Kevin - Straight up realest person

Namecrazycat - Dogs & cats

Albanianmafia - Chick magnet

Favorite Quotes:

"If life makes you wish you were dead, just put on a good movie, then promptly put a bullet in your head."

~Bo Burnham

"have to do what is have to done." ~Anonymous

"Sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds, It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me" ~Eminem

Hi, my name is Joe. This sounds extremely generic, but I've been gaming since that age of three I believe. I've come a long way, starting off with a gameboy color. Over the years, I slowly moved from console gaming over to PC, since titles such as Half Life and Garry's mod intrigued me. I started off by playing Garry's mod, and playing on a DarkRP server. I got hooked and addicted to a certain community, applied for staff, and got accepted. After about two years of administrating for the highest rated Garry's mod server, I was co-owner of it. I later resigned from it due to IRL stuff. I then moved onto serious roleplay within Garry's mod, Half Life 2: Roleplay.

This literally brought me to tears. [insert obnoxious, drawn out sigh here] They grow up so fast. for real doe, Garry's mod is da realest