Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sherry

Hey guys...

... So, uh.. Recently myself and my aunt came to the decision to make a donation page for my little cousin due to his disabilities. I know this is a HUGE ask, and I'm not sure I'm even allowed to do this (admins, let me know pls...), but all I ask is a small donation to contribute to potentially life-changing surgery that can make his dream come true..Trolls will be trolls and that's something I can never prevent nor control, but I'd be ever so grateful to those who decide to help my little cousin with his dream. My school is trying to fund-raise to do this among many others who could help, we're just looking for a little extra boost. I'm not asking for sympathy but this little boy means the world to me, if not more, and I'd love to see him with the biggest smile on his face when he can walk again..Don't hate, if you have a problem with me, PM me or report the thread, don't start shit in the topic because of different opinions. I'm not asking for huge amounts, just something to contribute to it.Click HERE to be redirected. Thankyou all so much <3

My brother has cerebral palsy. Not nearly as bad, and has surgery recently that allows him to walk easier. I'll see if I can find some money to help you out. Stay strong.
<3

I tried to donate some money, but the website does not allow me to donate because my mastercard is expiring this month, I will try again next month when I get my new card, until then I wish you the best of luck!

I tried to donate some money, but the website does not allow me to donate because my mastercard is expiring this month, I will try again next month when I get my new card, until then I wish you the best of luck!
Thankyou for trying, means a lot <3

Sadly, I'm unable to help although I'd love to.Therefore, I'll just leave a note, wishing you the best of luck. Really hope everything turns out well.

[MENTION=587]Sherry[/MENTION] Good luck. I have donated 10$ just now.
Thankyou so much!<3
Sadly, I'm unable to help although I'd love to.Therefore, I'll just leave a note, wishing you the best of luck. Really hope everything turns out well.
Thankyou dude <3