Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blastafary

Blastafary is da' best

Name: Blastafary (Bruno IRL)

Interests: Gaming, music, basketball!

Biography?

Been roleplaying since the age of 11, started in vG where I was a complete noob, barely knew how to speak English, after vG went down I joined another community where I also learned alot, stopped playing MTA for over an year and... HERE I AM AGAIN.

I am 16 at the moment, I used to play basketball, played it for over 8 years, when I was finally invited to train with the national team I had to quit because one family member was diagnosed with cancer, they had to move closer to the capital and that's it.

One year later after leaving basketball I can't find anything else that excites me like it did, so now I play videogames.

I am studying Sciences on my school, I intend to be a computer scientists (or nerd, whatever you like). OR... I also wanted to try the Air Force, I have always been intrigued how planes work, especially military, and I have been thinking about it alot lately... So, yeah...

Still, I am not sure but I am leaning on the second option, if I choose the computer scientist it will be hell on earth for me, because I hate mathematics... Help me decide?

I am the type of guy that likes to help other people, so...

Hi!

I have got a friend who is thinking on follow the Air Force too. He told me that he'd firstly follow a course which can give him equivalency to the Air Force. Honestly, I'd recommend you to follow the Air Force, as I heard that they offer money to you while you're taking the course ;)#PortugueseSquad