Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tremmert

Senior Administrator Tremmert

dac1541cca.jpg
A few years old pic, don't judge :c

Name: Tremmert
Interests: Videogame development, website designing

Small biography: Well I've been RPing a little bit over 8 years now, ever since the vG days. I was a complete newbie to everything about roleplay and it took me a while to get the hang of it. Being at vG taught me everything I know about roleplaying today. I met @@Express at vG, along with a few other people who are playing at OwlGaming now. I used to be a staff member for a few months at vG, and I quit MTA for a while after the vG community went down. About 4 months after, I started to play MTA again and I've been on several different roleplaying communities, but they all didn't last that long. Express invited me to OwlGaming, and so here I am. Joined the supporter team after I've decided to stick around in this community. I'm happy to be a supporter Senior Admin and I enjoy helping people however I can. Aaand that's pretty much it!

Edit: Since a few asked, Idk for what reason, here are more pics:

12193611_10205417417611740_8192924095487

12244582_887638461344085_841298078546248

12240859_887639114677353_847908894391844T​hat's me on the right, looking all serious and stuff, for reasons.

Hey Tremmert, I remember you from vG, though I can't remember for the life of me which characters you had. Were you RPing as Frank Ozdemir like, 8 years ago?

Forgot to check this forum for a while :P)'>

Nope, I was Tom Clark back on vG. Had a few other less known characters, but forgot the names of them, was quite a long time ago.

Btw change the title @@Zil, it's outdated. Pls. <3

Nope, I was Tom Clark back on vG. Had a few other less known characters, but forgot the names of them, was quite a long time ago.

Just did it for ya