Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maracha

Ayo

Hello, I'm maracha2, a former Supporter of this community.As a Supporter, I gave my best to keep the community members happy and respected, constantly accepting reports and answering to questions. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to host any roleplay schools, although I am willing to host some if I ever get back into the Staff Team again. I did that with absolute joy and I feel honored that I have been a Staff Member of this community, mainly because it's the number one roleplay server in MTA with a big player base.For whom is wondering why I'm no longer a Staff Member, I screwed up in the past and totally regret my single action that ended up with me being removed. To be honest, I still feel pissed with myself for what I did.Anyhow, you might find me ingame as either Philip Gomez or Troy Wallace.If you have any questions, feel free to make them and I'll be happy to answer to them.P.S. - FIRST ;)