Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ariana

Hi...

Guest Ariana

I never made one of these threads and I'm at school right now bored out of my fucking skull in an RE lesson (yes RE is an obligitory subject in the UK). So my username is Ariana, because Ariana Grande is hot as fuck. My real name is Jamie. I am 16 years old and live in the UK, Manchester, home of the chavs.I started playing here in January. This is not my first RP expierence but it is by far my best. I was a member and developer from various Habbo roleplay servers. They are terrible compared to MTA. I'm currently learning LUA and I've already helped a little for this community. Simple stuff like the x, y and z's for sirens which is time consuming but someones gotta do it. I hope to one day apply for scripter once I am confident in LUA.I mainly do legal RP. I've never really thought about illegal RP before. I just don't think it suits me. So thats my introduction thread. Hi everyone.:chase:I always had the impression that people don't like me here. Mainly because I joined as "xSweg" my YouTube alias. My channel is dedicated to racism and pissing people off so it was stupid of me to join this community with that name hence why I changed it. Take this as my apology for that. I am not here to piss people off I am here to RP like everyone else.

"Home of the Chavs"? Mate I'm from Medwya, near CHATHAM where you to think the term "Chav" comes from, eh?! Chavham!!!
ere m8 yer mam stinks. wonna get bottld eh? dik ed.Edit: Take that as a joke please lmao^^

Guest Ariana
RE meaning religion class? I took it once when I went to a catholic high school and it made me want to kill myself because of how boring it was.
Yup.

RE meaning religion class? I took it once when I went to a catholic high school and it made me want to kill myself because of how boring it was.
I'd rather die than do RE. I refuse to do it when I could be getting a better skill in algebra or whatever lmao.