Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vin

I think I've done one of these before...

Well it appears to be a trend, exsisting players creating Introduction topics... so why not? I'm Vin, and I live in the wonderful state of New York. Some of you may know me as Benjamin Thompson, from the SAHP and LSPD. I am Youtube famous because of it:

Skip to 1:00Since my days as a cop I run the Aureliano Crime Family. In addition to that, I'm a trial admin. Not many people like me beacause I tend to voice my opinion on just about everything. I don't give a shit what other people think, and am not afraid to speak up when it is needed. I hope to encounter everyone in game, if I haven't already.

Benjmain Thompson

Forever you shall be infamous for mis-spelling your own character's name.

Not many people like me beacause I tend to voice my opinion on just about everything. I don't give a shit what other people think, and am not afraid to speak up when it is needed.

Exactly what I like to see/hear.

hi. Tbh I always respected people who tend to voice their opinion and I thinkk I'm kind of same type of person (although, don't know how about you, but I usually try expressing it in most polite form possible). As a result, I've got same issue with many people somewhat disliking me. Not that I cared much about it, tho...You know, just keep doing and saying what you think is right, no matter what they say :P Anyhow, nice to meet you, I guess? (:

hi. Tbh I always respected people who tend to voice their opinion and I thinkk I'm kind of same type of person (although, don't know how about you, but I usually try expressing it in most polite form possible). As a result, I've got same issue with many people somewhat disliking me. Not that I cared much about it, tho...You know, just keep doing and saying what you think is right, no matter what they say :P Anyhow, nice to meet you, I guess? (:
If I can be polite I am lol, but sometimes I come across angry. It happens, right? Nice to meet you too!