Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

El Mariachi

Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Santos

1rkO8QF.png

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Santos (Latin: Archidioecesis Sanctorum in San Andreas; Spanish: Arquidiócesis de Los Santos) is an archdiocese of the Roman Catholic Church in the US state of San Andreas comprising the entire Red County: the diocesan cathedral is the All Saints Cathedral who houses the remains of the patron saint of the diocese Saint Vibiana and the present Archbishop is The Most Reverend James Ardizonne.The Holy See established the diocese first in 1840 after the establishment of the Spanish missions in San Andreas and was at that time headquartered in San Fierro with the split ocurring in 1932 with Los Santos being elevated to an Archdiocese and with the creation of the Diocese of San Fierro: the Archdiocese of LS is currently by numbers the largest in the country.

MASS SCHEDULEEvery SATURDAY at 21:00 PM at the Church of Saint Rafael in Jefferson celebrated by The Reverend Father Manuel Vargas.Every SUNDAY at 10:00 AM at the All Saints Cathedral in Little Mexico celebrated by The Most Reverend James Ardizzone.Confessions at the first FRIDAY of every month at the Church of Saint Rafael in Jefferson by The Reverend Father Manuel Vargas or any avaliable priest.Additional services (weddings/funerals/baptism/seventh day mass and others) are to be requested directly through e-mail at rcals@eyefindmail.com.

mass schedule published and will be holding the first one during this week.considering that I've been asked by other players you may roleplay with the faction as a simple churchgoer or a dedicated layity member and you can become a priest enrolling in the seminary which in ooc terms is no more than a few classes in the most basic theology and a trial period as deacon.

mass schedule published and will be holding the first one during the next week at the 15th of May.considering that I've been asked by other players you may roleplay with the faction as a simple churchgoer or a dedicated layity member and you can become a priest enrolling in the seminary which in ooc terms is no more than a few classes in the most basic theology and a trial period as deacon and then ordained and be assigned to a parish.

I trust this is still active? Wanna get involved <3
we had a funeral service on the 9th which was even televised by LSN and I advertised the time and the location of the Saturday mass but nobody bothered to show up but I'll continue doing them irregardless but yes this is still very much active.

[MENTION=59]El Mariachi[/MENTION] is this still going? It's awesome to see someone carrying the torch and I would hate it if religious RP disappeared from the server. Don't be disheartened if people aren't showing up to services, I had that problem at first. I found advertising a lot the day before and on the day of the service really helped.

[MENTION=59]El Mariachi[/MENTION] is this still going? It's awesome to see someone carrying the torch and I would hate it if religious RP disappeared from the server. Don't be disheartened if people aren't showing up to services, I had that problem at first. I found advertising a lot the day before and on the day of the service really helped.
He left the server.