Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Retro

Retro - Kendrick Jordan (@Blueberry)

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?RetroWhat is your character name?Kendrick JordanDate of incident4 May 2015Username of authorizing administrator [MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION]Why should the action be reversed?I find no good reason for why there should be a CK application on me, apart from the fact that I was seen hanging around a few bloods once, today. The persons who CK'd me were Samuel Palmer [MENTION=1192]ertidog[/MENTION] and Tyreke Kingston [MENTION=115]Nawab[/MENTION], two people I've never met before. To add to that, I only interacted with [MENTION=109]Brandon[/MENTION] once ICly a few weeks ago in a rather friendly manner, which shouldn't prove my affiliation in any way. I haven't met any other members from the opposing faction, and I haven't been around Los Santos in the last few weeks either. Today we went to a coffee shop owned by the Akiyama Kai, and Samuel came in a few times. When we exited the shop, we got shot down.Evidence that makes this character kill invalidMentioned it all above.How was the character kill executedA classic drive-by as soon as I left an interior.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?Yes, but apparently it's a private application to which the supervising administrator would have no knowledge to the reasoning behind it.

115th crips gave us some information on your character and who he was. We have several photos of your character circulating the faction. It was a clean hit with good reasoning.

115th crips gave us some information on your character and who he was. We have several photos of your character circulating the faction. It was a clean hit with good reasoning.
But even yet, it was all mutual encounters with them in the past, there was nothing against me other than the fact that I'm affiliated with the faction. In that case, when your previous character was CK'd, the others who were PK'd around you should have received a CK too for obviously being around you at that time. I'd also like to see those pictures if possible.

[MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION]I'm really not in much of a mood to talk about specifics, but this is really stretched out back to the whole Huey Seale encounter. We knew who you were, we knew where you stood within the faction, and we knew killing you would not only put a hurt on CBF, but would act as retribution for [MENTION=1875]TPG[/MENTION].

[MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION]I'm really not in much of a mood to talk about specifics, but this is really stretched out back to the whole Huey Seale encounter. We knew who you were, we knew where you stood within the faction, and we knew killing you would not only put a hurt on CBF, but would act as retribution for [MENTION=1875]TPG[/MENTION].
retribution? We had a pretty acquainted relationship with each other, our characters were initially friends. Even after TPG's character was bullied and wanted revenge, we met and TPG mentioned that he's got nothing against me unless I turn my back against him, which I never did. He shouldn't have a reason to seek vengeance against me at all, other than my affiliation which he never really cared about. I find it impossible that you clearly knew who I was and where I stood in the faction, ICly.

I never liked your gang ICly, and I always wanted to kill you because you and your friends left me in the desert, you stood there watching and not helping me, when we were friends before you joined CBF.I gave the information about you to ertidog and namecrazycat, and they killed you because.I said that you were one of the head men, and the one who handles most of the business, killing you would only hurt CBF, which it clearly didPlease, you need to realize that It was time for you to go, you have survived enough, that two-faced character didn't end well for you, and making a CK appeal for a totally legit CK is just shameful, with all due respect [MENTION=7896]Retro[/MENTION] .Your "friend" was never really your friend.

I said that you were one of the head men, and the one who handles most of the business
And how would you even know this other than the fact that it's known OOCly? How would ertidog's new character know about this? I'd like to see the conversation logs of namecrazycat or any other crip telling Samuel Palmer about who I am, with a proper description and everything.

Urm, not sure what to add to this, I was simply informed ICly through [MENTION=1192]ertidog[/MENTION] about you whereabouts, due to the tension between the two factions. I can't really say anymore, that's about it.

Please, you need to realize that It was time for you to go, you have survived enough, that two-faced character didn't end well for you, and making a CK appeal for a totally legit CK is just shameful, with all due respect [MENTION=7896]Retro[/MENTION] .Your "friend" was never really your friend.
Time for me to go? Why, because I was running a good, active faction which upon getting destroyed would give you pleasure? I stood doing nothing those months ago because I didn't want to get into useless trouble. So now this is being used as a reason to CK me and indirectly attempt to get our faction down? The CK isn't legit until I see actual, very good reasoned information mentioned in the application as to why my character should be CK'd instead of PK'd.

I gave the information about you to ertidog and namecrazycat, and they killed you because.I said that you were one of the head men, and the one who handles most of the business, killing you would only hurt CBF, which it clearly did.
Even our own members don't know Retro and me are leaders. We get a lot of classic questions like: "Who the fuck are you?"So how would you know?Retro wasn't visible on the streets, only when he came to passive RP.Note: I'm relevant because I matrixed every bullet during this situation.

And how would you even know this other than the fact that it's known OOCly? How would ertidog's new character know about this? I'd like to see the conversation logs of namecrazycat or any other crip telling Samuel Palmer about who I am, with a proper description and everything.
I went for a guess, ICly.

I went for a guess, ICly.
Oh? A'ight nice. I'mma make some CK apps saying my character ICly guessed things about others.Thanks man, didn't know this was also allowed! You're very smart.EDIT: Hell, I'mma make a CK app saying: My character guessed that Akiyama-Kai members were African-American Crips who, I guessed, wanted to kill me. xD

EDIT: Hell, I'mma make a CK app saying: My character guessed that Akiyama-Kai members were African-American Crips who, I guessed, wanted to kill me. xD
You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid.

tbh TPG saying he went for a guess IC'ly pretty much makes this a PK imo.. CK's shouldnt be based on guesses, and it seems like there's a lot of shady and half thought through things in this..

Oh? A'ight nice. I'mma make some CK apps saying my character ICly guessed things about others.Thanks man, didn't know this was also allowed! You're very smart.EDIT: Hell, I'mma make a CK app saying: My character guessed that Akiyama-Kai members were African-American Crips who, I guessed, wanted to kill me. xD
He sold me drugs, came to my hood with a big SUV and gave me a PS4, he got rich really quick, I always saw him in the Sun street hood, I only saw him there, also I was mad at him ICly, so I just lied.I never CK'd him, I never attempted to CK him.I gave my info to Francis, they did what they wanted to do, please don't tag me and stop sending me skype PM's that I'm fake lmao. leave me alone ty.

tbh TPG saying he went for a guess IC'ly pretty much makes this a PK imo.. CK's shouldnt be based on guesses, and it seems like there's a lot of shady and half thought through things in this..
Who are you and what do you have to do with this CK? Last time I checked you don't have anything to do with either of the factions nor are you an FMT rep or even an admin..

There was logic with TPG's assumption.

The storyFirst I heard Tyreke talking about these Crips, then Jimmy said they were black, but he wasn't sure. Sammy said they hanged around Santa Maria and guessed they were heavily armed. I asked what's with them. Tyrone answered: Yo dawg, they're Crips man so they're black and that's why I guess they want to kill you homie. Then he did "/me makes a partial description of all Akiyama-Kai members." Now I have enough reason to CK every Akiyama-Kai member.

Give me a break.Kendrick Jordan, Retro, was never out on the streets dealing shit. He did give TPG the PS4, but that doesn't say he was rich, he might have stolen the PS4. I mean, look at his house and car.

The storyFirst I heard Tyreke talking about these Crips, then Jimmy said they were black, but he wasn't sure. Sammy said they hanged around Santa Maria and guessed they were heavily armed. I asked what's with them. Tyrone answered: Yo dawg, they're Crips man so they're black and that's why I guess they want to kill you homie. Then he did "/me makes a partial description of all Akiyama-Kai members." Now I have enough reason to CK every Akiyama-Kai member.

Give me a break.Kendrick Jordan, Retro, was never out on the streets dealing shit. He did give TPG the PS4, but that doesn't say he was rich, he might have stolen the PS4. I mean, look at his house and car.

He sold me weed mate, also he came to my hood with 4 members to make me seem poor infront of my best friend.

This should be a CK war, long ago.

He sold me weed mate, also he came to my hood with 4 members to make me seem poor infront of my best friend.
Okay, that's enough reason for a PK to not be a DM. Not for a CK to not be a PK.For the record: [MENTION=7896]Retro[/MENTION] only sold you 4 grams. How does that clarify [MENTION=7896]Retro[/MENTION] as a high roller. I buy that daily in The Netherlands. And back then only Marius, Matey and me were leading CBF. [MENTION=7896]Retro[/MENTION] was more like our "side-bitch".

The storyFirst I heard Tyreke talking about these Crips, then Jimmy said they were black, but he wasn't sure. Sammy said they hanged around Santa Maria and guessed they were heavily armed. I asked what's with them. Tyrone answered: Yo dawg, they're Crips man so they're black and that's why I guess they want to kill you homie. Then he did "/me makes a partial description of all Akiyama-Kai members."

10Fz0At.jpg