Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

North

Jake Vermilion

Name: Jake Vermilion

5lD2slam.jpg

Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan

Birthdate: 18/10/1999

Background

Jake was born on 18th of October, 1999 in Tokyo, Japan. His father, Daniel Vermilion and his mother, Yuki Okumura, owned an industry couple of miles out of Tokyo which was all about crafting car parts. Jake was living a peaceful life until the age of 13. His father deceided to take a pretty big loan in order to improove his industry, however things didn't go well after that development. Sales were pretty much the same, Daniel was unable to repay his loan and soon he got into troubles with banks. Daniel sold his industry, luxurious cars and his manson and moved into a quite small appartment in the centre of Tokyo.

The Verimilion family never really stood on its feet, economically, after that bankrupt. Daniel, Jake's father, has found a job in a local fast food restaurant, Yuki did pretty much the same. However, Daniel never really overcame the loss of his entire industry and property. He started drinking way too much, his interest about his family slowly faded away. Some months later, as Jake was doing his homework and his father was.. drinking all alone in the living room, they received a phone call from the Tokyo Police Department. Yuki, Jake's mother has lost her life in a car accident as she was on her way home. Jake literally locked himself into his room for two whole days after that incident, trying to gain encouragement and hope all by himself, as his father fell deeper into alcohoolism. One day, Daniel, explained some things to Jake. He just told him that with his income he can no longer take care of him, so he deceided to send him to his uncle in USA, San Andreas. Jake, emotionally colapsed, couldn't do otherwise. He hugged his father for last time and headed towards his uncle, Danny Razzlo, in Los Santos. His father didn't really contact him since then, neither Jake could, as Daniel had probably changed his phone number or just kept it off.

Jake's uncle, Danny, is currently working as a driver in a courier company. He only comes home late at night and only sees Jake for breakfast. Jake has been recently trying to set his own radio, in co-operation with his fellow students and their science teacher. 

Current Family

Danny Razzlo, his unlce and last relative.

Character theme

There is a surprisingly large amount, so yes.
Well, I didn't see you complaining about ghetto/gang people aswell.Both are just a part of modern society, like it or not.

Well, I didn't see you complaining about ghetto/gang people aswell.Both are just a part of modern society, like it or not.
because that'll never stop whereas people nowadays think emo characters are unique and new.I'm just tired of seeing the same old characters with a slightly different backgrounds and character pictures.

because that'll never stop whereas people nowadays think emo characters are unique and new.I'm just tired of seeing the same old characters with a slightly different backgrounds and character pictures.
And you deceided to pop into an emo character to complain about OwlGaming society?Have you ever noticed that there are loads of ghetto/gang member characters who actually have pretty much the same backround story, with just a repetitive content such as "Dropped out of school 'cause he was beating teachers, dealing drugs in school, bullying kids to get their bacon, smoking from the age of 3.."Of course, you wouldn't go into a gang members' backround to say things such as "oh, pls, no more black gangsters wearing the same colours, it's fucking 2015."Most of all, you didn't even spend a minute reading my backround story, right?You just saw an emo guy and said "Oh no."I'd appreciate it if you mentioned some mutual storylines to mine.

And you deceided to pop into an emo character to complain about OwlGaming society?Have you ever noticed that there are loads of ghetto/gang member characters who actually have pretty much the same backround story, with just a repetitive content such as "Dropped out of school 'cause he was beating teachers, dealing drugs in school, bullying kids to get their bacon, smoking from the age of 3.."Of course, you wouldn't go into a gang members' backround to say things such as "oh, pls, no more black gangsters wearing the same colours, it's fucking 2015."Most of all, you didn't even spend a minute reading my backround story, right?You just saw an emo guy and said "Oh no."I'd appreciate it if you mentioned some mutual storylines to mine.
No, I didn't read it. And yes, I assumed your character was an emo.There's no point in complaining on black characters being the exact same because that will -never- change. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one downright appalled by the constant stream of these depressed, alcoholic and wrist-cutting emos - whether they actually look like them or not they're everywhere and are starting to become the legal sides black gangbanger equivalent. Which is why I'm complaining, because it could be hindered. And regarding linking a similar character story, I really cannot be fucked. I read yours through now but that was just a waste of my time. I've seen atleast five like it.EDIT: Your character might not be a emo, but he looks like one so that's why I made the generalization.