Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aiden2001

Certified Bitch Family - Philly Steak ft Big Mike (CBF, 793, Bloods Diss)

tumblr_mojwnwphzz1s0z28fo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyQsdi51jk

[intro Speaking - Philly Steak]Uh ya, this goes out to all you wannabe'sFuck the CBF, Fuck the 793, fuck the bloods in generalYou nothing but a bunch of clowns, lame ass niggasI'm a hit you with something realLet's get it[Verse 1 - Big Mike]Certified Bitch familyI say that shit majesticlyYou niggas aint got no historyTalkin bout how you shoot thisHow you shoot thatYou studio gangstas is hard as your common house catFuckin rats, you aint about dat[Verse 2 - Big Mike]Certified bitchesQualified snitchesCruisin down the street I'm hitting these switchesIn the six four, I do this shit dailyI've been spitting fire latelyGot you niggas feeling a bit crazyNow you shaky, acting all shady[Hook - Philly Steak]You fuck with me you can get it dudeYour lil dude walking to school he can get it tooYour moms she can get it fooThat's my point of view, deja vu, I carry through[Verse 3 - Philly Steak]Everybody in SA put ya hands up and say fuck CBF, and the 793All you fake ass niggas is wannabe'sHonestly, y'all a mockery of a familyThrow your hands up and say fuck the bloodsFuck the bloods, la la la[Verse 4 - Philly Steak]Money, power, and respect is something you'll neva getIt aint even war yet, fuck your setTest me if you wanna see a real OGViolently assault you as I did with the lyrics of an MCAll you musty niggas got hepatitis BDisgusting gross niggas got the HIVSpitting lyrics like the great Ali, in his primeIts our time[Hook - Philly Steak[You fuck with me you can get it dudeYour lil dude walking to school he can get it tooYour moms she can get it fooThat's my point of view, deja vu, I carry through[Verse 5 - Big Mike]I've got my masters degreeOn the streets, see me fleaNever, I stay flexin, hands on the gatI keep impressing, never steppinBut I stay creepin, keep believingTry to keep competeing, I still keep succeeding[Verse 6 - Big Mike]If you wanna step then be readyThe rounds from my AK come steadyIn a spray with no destinationWhere's your moms stay? What's the location?She can get one to the craniumI aint playing son[Hook - Philly Steak]You fuck with me you can get it dudeYour lil dude walking to school he can get it tooYour moms she can get it fooThat's my point of view, deja vu, I carry through[Verse 7 - Philly Steak]At the end of the day I'm getting paperYou's a fakerBig Mike call me the money makerI'm something greater, big leagues we majorPhilly Steak a true player, OG savior, hood inavderThe odds are forever in our favor[Hook - Philly Steak]You fuck with me you can get it dudeYour lil dude walking to school he can get it tooYour moms she can get it fooThat's my point of view, deja vu, I carry through[Outro - Big Mike]Fuck the bloods, fuck they record labelFuck they producers, and if you down withthe bloods, then fuck you too.