Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thomaspwn

Rapid Towing is not a faction for RP

Hi, I just want to get the following off my chest about my time in Rapid Towing and the things I've adressed about it before.Back in previous servers RT, or Hex, was known to be a nooby faction. We did indeed recruit noobs and let them RP with us. That way, they were taught to RP. I've learned how to RP the exact same way with Hex being my first faction ever.I joined Rapid Towing to support my country-ish character Bradley Taylor, in other words, I'm there for character development. I chose to develop a character like this because I always enjoyed towing RP and it is what kept in MTA for YEARS. (As Mason Cena for example)But all this time I've been in Rapid Towing, they have never supported my RP. This really bothered me because when I get home from work I want to relax and do some character development, have fun while acting out a character. Instead I get bothered with this towing quota that is still a thing but has been adressed before.I have been told this is going to change multiple times, but I don't see anything changing.In fact, lately the following rules have been posted to Rapid Towing employees.

hA9Ik.pnghA9Mn.pnghA9NF.png

But this isn't the worst thing.I've introduced some new people into the faction and taught all of them to get out of the truck and RP securing the tires with tire straps to the tow boom. (Or actually tow stingers)The next thing I see is another update from [MENTION=1305]Chase[/MENTION], encouraging people to just hook the car up and leave without even needing to get out of the truck.

hA9St.jpg

Why does this bother me?When I come home from work, I want to work on my character development, not worry about how many tows I can get. I want to RP with my co-workers and drive together in one truck and RP with the people I see, instead of desperately looking for cars to tow.Why am I posting this here?This is the biggest problem of all. I would've made an FMT thread but I am not since I discovered that the person handling the bonuses and promoting the way things are currently going.. aka [MENTION=1305]Chase[/MENTION]. Is also Rapid Towing's FMT contact. (Funny story, I know.)Please fix this if you are telling me you're going to fix it.If you're not fixing it, please don't waste your efforts and don't waste my hate and time and just kick me from the faction. [MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION] I guess you might want to read the last bit since you're the FMT guy, or [MENTION=120]Belgica[/MENTION], I don't know

Guest Chase
The next thing I see is another update from @Chase, encouraging people to just hook the car up and leave without even needing to get out of the truck.

hA9St.jpg

That is in the faction note, if you looked at it, you would have seen it.

That is in the faction note, if you looked at it, you would have seen it.
That's not the problem. The problem is that you discourage people to RP so you can get more tows.

Look I told you that I am going to take a look into this and that I will think about it, I did but the changes CAN NOT happen in a day, we would have to talk about everything as I am only a supervisor and I am here to give suggestions and to do basic HC work. I am still sticking with my original statement to you that I will try to discsuss with with other HC members. But yeah, changes can't happen in a day.

That's not the problem. The problem is that you discourage people to RP so you can get more tows.
Also that was added when Einchstein was still leading the faction so its there for a REALLY really long time.

No shit this faction is not for rp, just 10min ago i saw a RT ram a person and said ''foo' it's your problem'' and drove away.
WEll you see, this is the kinda stuff you bring to High ranked people, we can not on earth know what is going on with drivers, thats why you tell us so we can fix it.

Putting Chase out of the whole thing, Rapid Towing isn't really.. well.. "Rapid", they're often there to tow vehicles at their own will, in my experience they are redundant (or some of the towers are) to acknowledging PD callouts or HP callouts.I've see a lot of trolls as well. [MENTION=9415]CharChar[/MENTION] [MENTION=38]Express[/MENTION] [MENTION=3254]OneShotKill[/MENTION] etc can all probably relate.

Look I told you that I am going to take a look into this and that I will think about it, I did but the changes CAN NOT happen in a day, we would have to talk about everything as I am only a supervisor and I am here to give suggestions and to do basic HC work. I am still sticking with my original statement to you that I will try to discsuss with with other HC members. But yeah, changes can't happen in a day.
I brought this up to you today, but I brought this up over 3 weeks ago to the current CEO. Also in the thread I linked in the OP which was aknowledged by one of the HC at that time.

Putting Chase out of the whole thing, Rapid Towing isn't really.. well.. "Rapid", they're often there to tow vehicles at their own will, in my experience they are redundant (or some of the towers are) to acknowledging PD callouts or HP callouts.I've see a lot of trolls as well. [MENTION=9415]CharChar[/MENTION] [MENTION=38]Express[/MENTION] [MENTION=3254]OneShotKill[/MENTION] etc can all probably relate.
Well duh! Why would I go out and help HP and PD? I only get rewarded for impounds, not for assisting people.I mean, I do go there to help them, I also get on ride-alongs but I do get comments in the faction chat like "Why would you do that? Only one of you gets the impound."It's a problem, and removing the towing quota is a solution to it. Just like all the legally parked cars that are towed. Just like other calls we get like people requiring assistance and calling our hotline.Not to mention that my wage is (or was) lower than state benefits, they really expect me to earn my money by towing bonuses.

RT is a bullshit faction. My car is always parked in a car park with the handbrake. I was offline for a few days and I come in to see my car has been towed and I have to pay $1,000. No-one else has keys So it can't have been moved or parked illegally. The faction is just full of people who are chasing a bonus because they've been told to impound a certain number of vehicles a week. I don't necessarily blame the driver because, hey, they've been told to get that quota. What sort of logic encourages drivers to break the rules like that lest they get fired?

RT is a bullshit faction. My car is always parked in a car park with the handbrake. I was offline for a few days and I come in to see my car has been towed and I have to pay $1,000. No-one else has keys So it can't have been moved or parked illegally. The faction is just full of people who are chasing a bonus because they've been told to impound a certain number of vehicles a week. I don't necessarily blame the driver because, hey, they've been told to get that quota. What sort of logic encourages drivers to break the rules like that lest they get fired?
As I said many times, report the unlawfull impound, we have that thing and its a small that has to be filled it takes you a few seconds. Instead of just talking shit about the faction that you won't do anyhting to help make it better. And complaints we get, is getting looked at atleast by me. So please.

As I said many times, report the unlawfull impound, we have that thing and its a small that has to be filled it takes you a few seconds. Instead of just talking shit about the faction that you won't do anyhting to help make it better. And complaints we get, is getting looked at atleast by me. So please.
Are your drivers even requires to photograph the impound? Because from what i see they dont even bother getting out of the truck