Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tseard

Today's armored truck robbery & hostage situation feedback

Hello!Alright so I would like to hear from the community what your guys thought about it. What was good, what could be better.I think that it was very interesting for everyone, it involves multiple factions and is something different then the usual. Perhaps we can host more events, not all about shooting and robbing of course.Tell me your thoughts!

Great experience and led to some funny and interesting RP.The only thing I didn't like is how none of us could take the bombs seriously, but I think that's just a mentality of the community.Either way, from PDs point of view it was a nice experience to work with so many different factions and players.

gave me a good subject to cover but honestly I dislike the idea of admin-staff made events and prefer that either the players do it themselves by their own iniciative or that the opportunity to participate in these is randomly given to anybody who desires to take part in it.certainly a step up from the random floods and earthquakes who did nothing but to annoy people.

gave me a good subject to cover but honestly I dislike the idea of admin-staff made events and prefer that either the players do it themselves by their own iniciative or that the opportunity to participate in these is randomly given to anybody who desires to take part in it.certainly a step up from the random floods and earthquakes who did nothing but to annoy people.
I agree but most people don't want to take the risk of getting CKed. We've let some players role play with us as hostage though.