Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SazLore

[HR] Event Notifications Format

0hcvTLt.png
San Andreas Highway Patrol - Human ResourcesEvent Notification Guidelines and Formats

Section 1 || What are Event Notifications and why do we have them?

• Due to various companies requesting Highway Patrol's Presence at events such as races in the past, we now request all companies fill out the following form for us, giving us ample warning (preferable a few days) in advance to prepare and ensure we have some units to assist at your event.

Section 2 || Formats
  • Event Notifications Thread Title: [RA] Your NamePost your Request HereFormat: (( If the Code in the Code section isn't showing, check the second post to this thread for a HTML tag'd version you can use. ))

[CENTER][IMG=http://i.imgur.com/0hcvTLt.png][HR][SIZE=2][I]San Andreas Highway Patrol - Human Resources[/I][/SIZE][SIZE=5][B]Ridealong Request[/B][/SIZE]

[HR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=2][I]Section 1[/I] ||[/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Your Details[/B][/SIZE]

[LIST]

[*][B]Your Name:[/B][B]Your Contact Number:[/B][B]Your E-Mail address (( Forum Username )):[/B] @UsernameHere

[HR][SIZE=2][I]Section 2[/I] ||[/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Event Details[/B][/SIZE]

[LIST]

[*][B]Event Location:[/B][B]Event Date / Time ( dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm ):[/B][B]Event Type:[/B][B]Reason you request SAHP Presence:[/B]

[I]Terms and Conditions + Processing Fee:[/I][SIZE=1]By filling out this request and submitting it, you accept a full background check upon your person including full criminal record. Similarly if you are found to have an APB out on you or are wanted, your request will be denied without refund and you are expected to hand yourself in. Failure to do so will follow with further consequences. Your ridealong is expected to last a minimum of one hour. If this is not fulfilled please reply to this application after your ridealong to inform us.[/SIZE]

[/LIST]

[HR][SIZE=2]Signed,

[LIST]

[*]PLACE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE

[/LIST]

[/SIZE]

(( @[URL="https://forums.owlgaming.net/member.php?u=1443"]SazLore[/URL] ))

[/CODE]

[spoiler][center]0hcvTLt.png[hr][size=2][i]San Andreas Highway Patrol - Human Resources[/i][/size][size=5][b]Ridealong Request[/b][/size][hr][/center]

[size=2][i]Section 1[/i] ||[/size] [size=3][b]Your Details[/b][/size]

• [b]Your Name:[/b][b]Your Contact Number:[/b][b]Your E-Mail address (( Forum Username )):[/b] @UsernameHere[hr][size=2][i]Section 2[/i] ||[/size] [size=3][b]Event Details[/b][/size]
    • [b]Event Location:[/b][b]Event Date / Time ( dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm ):[/b][b]Event Type:[/b][b]Reason you request SAHP Presence:[/b][i]Terms and Conditions + Processing Fee:[/i][size=1]By filling out this request and submitting it, you accept a full background check upon your person including full criminal record. Similarly if you are found to have an APB out on you or are wanted, your request will be denied without refund and you are expected to hand yourself in. Failure to do so will follow with further consequences. Your ridealong is expected to last a minimum of one hour. If this is not fulfilled please reply to this application after your ridealong to inform us.[/size]

[hr][size=2]Signed,

• PLACE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE
    [/size](( @SazLore ))[/spoiler][hr][size=2]Signed,
    • [i]San Andreas Highway Patrol Human Resources Team[/i]

[/size]

[CENTER][IMG=http://i.imgur.com/0hcvTLt.png][HR][SIZE=2][I]San Andreas Highway Patrol - Human Resources[/I][/SIZE][SIZE=5][B]Ridealong Request[/B][/SIZE]

[HR][/CENTER]
[SIZE=2][I]Section 1[/I] ||[/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Your Details[/B][/SIZE]

[LIST]
[*][B]Your Name:[/B][B]Your Contact Number:[/B][B]Your E-Mail address (( Forum Username )):[/B] @UsernameHere

[HR][SIZE=2][I]Section 2[/I] ||[/SIZE] [SIZE=3][B]Event Details[/B][/SIZE]

[LIST]
[*][B]Event Location:[/B][B]Event Date / Time ( dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm ):[/B][B]Event Type:[/B][B]Reason you request SAHP Presence:[/B]

[I]Terms and Conditions + Processing Fee:[/I][SIZE=1]By filling out this request and submitting it, you accept a full background check upon your person including full criminal record. Similarly if you are found to have an APB out on you or are wanted, your request will be denied without refund and you are expected to hand yourself in. Failure to do so will follow with further consequences. Your ridealong is expected to last a minimum of one hour. If this is not fulfilled please reply to this application after your ridealong to inform us.[/SIZE]
[/LIST]

[HR][SIZE=2]Signed,

[LIST]
[*]PLACE YOUR SIGNATURE HERE
[/LIST]

[/SIZE]

(( @[URL="https://forums.owlgaming.net/member.php?u=1443"]SazLore[/URL] ))