Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aiden2001

Fuck the Reds - Philly Steak (Bloods diss)

6710928727a12608163234l.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvrdEE_pFo

[Verse 1]Bruh we up here on thisShoot em up we dont missThrow a 187 on them reds manSlay em down, thats our game planCatch a case we'll snatch your bitch manThrow her in the back of the minivanFuck a blood, what's up cuz?[Verse 2]We come creepin, and crawlingThe whole squad ready to start brawlingWe straight up ballin, put you reds in a coffinGot them shotties on deck, always got a grip on the tecTrigger finger ready to snipe down a redLeave ya whole crew deadfilled with led![Hook]Boom boom we gonna murda themBoom boom we had to murda themBoom boom we gonna murda themBoom boom we had to murda them[Verse 3]We come a sneaking through the alleyStalking them reds in death valleyBut the police is around the cornerSirens go off all of a sudden i'm corneredpolice running up on footWith my tec I begin to shootOne, two, three, four pigs dead on the floorPolice aint on my ass no more[Verse 4]The reds begin to flee down the streetRunning so fast I can hear they heart beatI begin the pursuit trailing behindStill got my grip on the tec 9Blat blat, shot one of the punks in the spine[Hook]Boom boom we gonna murda themBoom boom we had to murda themBoom boom we gonna murda themBoom boom we had to murda them[Verse 5]Them reds started snitching that's no lieI started working on an air tight alibyThe police started questioning meTrying to get a young nigga to enter a plea[Verse 6]Now the story I'm telling you is trueWho would of knewThe reds are nothing but a bunch of bitchesBorn and raised, straight up snitches[Hook]Boom boom we gonna murda themBoom boom we had to murda themBoom boom we gonna murda themBoom boom we had to murda them

Username: TashaVEVOComment: This is bullshit, rap isn't like it used to be back in the days #GGME (( [MENTION=99]Firebird[/MENTION] [MENTION=7645]youngboy007[/MENTION] ))

Username: TashaVEVOComment: This is bullshit, rap isn't like it used to be back in the days #GGME (( [MENTION=99]Firebird[/MENTION] [MENTION=7645]youngboy007[/MENTION] ))
(( and what about me, i was the shit right ))

Username: streetsmart Comment: The last few wanna-be's that made diss's like these are now five feet under, sent to the cemetery on a permanent visit. Watch your back.
Username: KeepinKaneComment: We all alive bitch nigga my nigga Philly stek Keep on makin dat Fire music, fam, shit is Greazy

Username: streetsmart Comment: The last few wanna-be's that made diss's like these are now five feet under, sent to the cemetery on a permanent visit. Watch your back.
Username: YoungDupComment: like TJ rite??

Username: TheRealPapaGlockComment: ah its these morons again, talkin hard when really yall aint shit. Go put in some work for your dead ass blocc you clown ass niggas
Username: YoungDupComment: we must be talkin bout different people, fr

Username: PSteakComment: Buncha bitch ass bloods commenting, stay in ya lane fools. We out here f.r f.r
Username: YoungSpookz Comment: nigga they almost gone where dat bitch at, where bobby at, where taylor at?

Username: TheRealPapaGlockComment: Who you be nigga show yaself if you so tough. You know who I be fool.
Username: YoungDupComment: best grow eyes in the back of ya head then fam

Username: TheRealPapaGlockComment : yee thats rite, act like i didnt say it. You show yaself too, lets see who needs to watch their back.
Username: PSteakComment: You aint gonna do shit you slob, clown ass nigga

Username: TheRealPapaGlockComment: if i aint gone do shit you shouldnt be worried about showing yaself you bitch ass lame
Username: PSteakComment: I be in these streets everyday, punk ass nigga like you aint gone catch me lackin tho.