Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wynters

Share a picture of your dog(s)/cat(s)!

Here is a picture of my best friend, her name's Tamashi (Japanese) we call her Smish or Smishy, we only call her Tamashi when we're giving her commands. She is half German shepard and half husky. cx1ae58b0bee.jpg

Here is a picture of my best friend, her name's Tamashi (Japanese) we call her Smish or Smishy, we only call her Tamashi when we're giving her commands. She is half German shepard and half husky. cx1ae58b0bee.jpg
...Oh my... Please give me dog.. will give u my dog.. 10367677_10153620015952571_1639660292360719535_n.jpg?oh=479646c5d635cfa79a5d25508ade59f4&oe=55CD5B38

My Golden Retriever, she is 4 years old (5 on the 21st of November) and she is smaller than the other Retriever's for some reason, she won't grow much more than the size on the picture.qjQoQXF.jpgYcThWBr.jpg

Here's my oldest cat (15-17 y/o)Called him Fatty aka Paksu, obviously because he used to be a fat cat. He's having health issues now, and will be rip soon :(

L2EsGME.jpgMxrR9FC.jpg

My youngest cat, Pegasus. Named by [MENTION=1875]TPG[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2933]KevinP[/MENTION] when we found her. (I still call her Mia doe)

yVvBpra.jpgMl7b7qB.jpg7Udi1Zh.jpg

Got 2 other cats, 2 dogs, 4 parrots, fish, lizards.

xdB8Z3G.jpgMy two Labradors, the one on the left is the mom, her name is Stacy and she's 13 years old right now, She has 12 Puppies, but we've sold them all except one, the one on the right is the puppy, her name is Elsa and she's 7 years old.