Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adams

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather

So much hugging, that after the match, Money told Pac:"So, what are we now?"

admitting that the pacman didn't hold back and gave Floyd a run for the money you can't judge a match just out of offense or giving it to who was most visible during the fight: gotta understand that being defensive and coping with the barrage of shit that pacquiao was throwing wasn't exactly easy at all so I don't exactly hop on the whole shame on the judges bullshit cause they're judges for one reason.can't understand why people are hopping either on team pacman or team money like people do with messi or ronaldo cause in both cases we're talking about amazing sportsmen who we will probably never see alike in our later days of life and I for one I'm anxious to tell my nephews of how I lived to see these two giants go at each other much like my grandfather saw foreman and ali.

Floyd is just some low life thug in my eyes. Never liked him, never will. "It's all about the money."How arrogant he was after the match, running around like an asshole... can't stand the guy.

he boxing nowadays is one big shit. it is more tactic than brutal fighting like it used to be. also, a big factor is the corruption like everywhere else, money and corruption.

I read a report that stated Pacquaio had injured his arm in the locker room training for the fight and that he was denied an anti-flammatory injection or something. Wonder if that would have affected the fight.

Something from the beginning kept making me think that Mayweather was going to win. People made a damn fortune betting on him, shame I did not have the money for it. As soon as I heard that "Let's get ready to rumble!" it immediately gave me goose bumps and got me excited for the fight.