Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zooner

Wah Ching

Mmc8WXW.pngThe Wah Ching is a Chinese street gang made out of FOB's, they do crimes such as drug dealing, Grand Theft Auto, burglary and armed robberys. The gang's members range from teenagers to full grown adults. They adopted American graffiti and clothing.evtr12X.pngIt all started at LS Hound High school the FOBs where being bullied by the American born Chinese, Jackie Ma, a FOB, had enough with all the bullying and decided to fight back for once. The other FOBs admired his courage and decided to fight back as well. Jackie gathered up all his friends and said that they need to stand up to the bullies, he said that they should be in a group all the time and that they should start beating them up. A few days after the talk, Jackie and his friends, found their first victim. They got their pocket knives and threatened to kill him unless he give's them all his money, shoes and phone. The teenager agreed and gave them his stuff. However, after they received his stuff, one of Jackie's friends stabbed the victim and ran. Jackie was shocked, he called 911 and said that there's been a stabbing and ran off. He felt sick, he entered the public toilets in the subway and started to vomit all over the place. He called his mom via his phone and told her to come and pick him up. Once he entered his house, he went to his room and started up his PC, he talked with his friends on skype about what happened and what they're going to do. His friend, the one that stabbed the American born Chinese teenager, suggested that they should wear red, in order to know who is a FOB and who's not, the group agreed and told their other FOB friends to do the same thing.Yx1U5jf.pngAfter a couple of weeks, the school had changed. The American born Chinese were scared for their lives, they would hide near teachers at lunch time and they wouldn't walk to school alone. FOBs would carry pocket knifes with them all the time, they would get lunch money out of other non-FOB students and most of them would wear red clothing or red bandanas. Jackie noticed something though… other non-Chinese Asian FOBs were wearing red bandanas and/or clothing, they would roll with the Chinese and call themselves a part of the ''family''. The Chinese believed that their race was superior, so they disliked the Non-Chinese and they tried to tell them to stop trying to act like their one of them and to go away. Most of them agreed to go away, but others said that they were ''Chinese'' and that their mothers and/or fathers are just from a different country. Jackie came up with the idea that they should call themselves the ''Huá Qīng'', which only Chinese people could pronounce. That phrase means ''Wah Ching'', and it helped them to differentiate between the Chinese and the other races, for example they would walk up to an Asian wearing red and would ask ''Who are you rolling with?'', if they responded with ''Wah Ching'' they would be considered one of them. If they din't or if they butchered the pronunciation they would get beaten up and threatened to be killed if they do not change their clothing. 4chU6OQ.png

Whoever decides to join the faction will be under a CK clauseWe will be kinda inactive at weekend days, as me and my members have school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qAhVx85-0M

Thanks for the love!
dont get me wrong, i have absolutely no faith that this will end in anything good or productive, but yaknow, figured i'd be nice

It's a name! I dint even know its from Sleeping dogs
Except you've made a faction literally named after them before, and said how much you love the game, and Jackie is literally one of the first people you meet who stays with you through the entire game :l Not being funny, mate....Either way, get posting SS's. :) GL!

who the fuck cares where his inspiration comes from, dude has got his shit straight about the roleplay, which i cannot say about literally most of the factions that have been passing here since day one. forget the haters and do your thing man

who the fuck cares where his inspiration comes from, dude has got his shit straight about the roleplay, which i cannot say about literally most of the factions that have been passing here since day one. forget the haters and do your thing man
thanks for the love!