Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goob

Malik Davis CK appeal.

My charecter Malik Davis got CKd upon being shot around three times in the legs or something like that.I'm aware that I had a CK app on me but I wasn't killed scriptwise, I was RPing the gunwounds as I got shot.I was told that I was CKd because of the FD's poor rp on the treatment, realistically he wouldn't even be hired.I'm willing to RP recovery of the wounds that were inflicted upon my charecter.

[MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION]A quick summary of what happend: You lost too much blood while getting treated, about 2,5 liters if not more. If you loose more then that given, you would be dead.

I got the video of me shooting Malik, judge for yourself if he died or not, if i had to judge, sam should be dead.

I see many issues in this video for example the guy in the end with the blue shirt. If you look closely he is OBVIOUSLY bugged out on that bike or something and 2 - an AK-47 would rip apart bodies being shot from that close and Buster definitely made shots on the guy in blue and some how he is okay. Seems odd to me but whatever.