Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jayjay

jayjay - Terry Jackson (Blueberry)

Guest jayjay

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?jayjayWhat is your character name?Terry JacksonDate of incident2 May 2015Username of authorizing administrator [MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION]Why should the action be reversed?In my opinion they clearly meta-gamed my account name. well they do have a skype chat and i did CK leonard because a friend stole Xaviers car so he was pked by me and another guy i've been cool with markeith this whole time i don't even hang around CBF or bloods and they know my ex charecter was bobby baine, and they know my username is jayjay so these past few days i've been with them and done other things and now for some reason when i msg him telling him we'll hit up a studio he comes with an ak 47 and shoots down my car? i honestly want to know what reason would i be cked for? i just recently made this character and the only way for me to be killed again is to be seen or have affiliation with bloods whic i had minor assurances with bloods and that was out of the city no where inside of Los santosEvidence that makes this character kill invalidThey can tell you themselves i don't really know how i can give evidence unless they tell you there selves or come up with some other way to say how they got the info.How was the character kill executedI messaged Markeith telling him i got a studio and that we're ready to record ( before this i was on the phone and you know the bug where you can see phone chat while inside the car with your windows up but people from outside can also see the phone chat Samuel parker was following me on a bike so i don't know if he metagamed and told them but he was following me)) after ti messaged him i went to Their gang street "killofield" then next thing you know they come out the corner with an ak-47 and shoot down my car and kill me.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?Yes

On two occasions (if I'm recalling correctly,) you were snooping around Saint Francis, one of those, you approached me and took off your mask and started talking to me. You always seemed to try to tail me when you could, you called me on multiple occasions to set up meetings, none of which actually ever really happened, and in general it seemed as though you were trying to set one of us up to be killed. When we saw you three deep in your car and you asked us to meet you at the projects, we figured it was you and your friends trying to kill us. We were going to do it the night of the party, but there were too many people there and it was inopportune with the police situation that landed several of us in jail. tl;dr - it was obvious you were trying to set someone up for a hit, and you even wrote a Crip diss with your name in it, so we just figured it'd be safer to kill you than risk having another one of our members die.

Guest jayjay

That crip diss said Terry no one in Los santos knows my name but possibly the police I either go by T or TJ also i never set up a meeting we only in your hood, we were rapping at the time and we were just dissing eachother with jokes you said we'd record some time. today i called you and i said i'd get us a studio i never set anything up before till today, and i know my diss was MGed by my username because i said Terry, no one ingame knows my name is terry no one ever called me terry unless terry unless they MGed and corrected themselves a lot of metagming was going on after i made the diss even trying to get mad at me ICly for any type of reason to PK me or for me to retaliate creating a reason for a CK.And i wasn't snooping around i was afk and i was on the forums and then came back up to you while you were in your car i accidentally had the mask on but yeah i'll keep that icly but that dosen't mean i'm trying to set someone up because i was wearing a mask and was around a area just to talk to you.

Guest jayjay

The title of the Song is called Endzone by savage T 1 letter means it's me Lol?I don't even call myself Savage T ingame and around the crips i'm know as TJ not T only crenshaw calls me T