Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Srbin

Srbin - Marcus Felton (BlueBerry)

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?SrbinWhat is your character name?Marcus FeltonDate of incident2 May 2015Username of authorizing administrator [MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION]Why should the action be reversed?Because I was walking and there were some guys in the car and they got killed by them and I got DMed by Samuel Palmer. He just pulled out a gun killing me for no reason. I didn't even know him IC.Evidence that makes this character kill invalidI don't have evidence.How was the character kill executedI was walking around Ganton when suddenly a car came killing some guys from another car and Samuel Palmer took out his Colt shooting me to death for no reason.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?Yes

Wrong place at the wrong time I'd say.You got cked as collateral damage of a ck request. [MENTION=1192]ertidog[/MENTION] [MENTION=161]Kevin[/MENTION]
I biked around the car several times before the actual shootout and he was riding with the other two people who were CKed. So, I just assumed he was affiliated. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong people.

Guest jayjay

the admin told me he wasn't allowed to be in the CK since he wasn't on the app so i told him to get out ooc because he wasn't allowed it shouldn't be his fault.