Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UnrulyBoss

[SOLD] 1989 Nissan 180SX RPS13

auction_vehicle.png1989 Nissan 180SX RPS13[specialimg=300]http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig12/10127279a.jpg[/specialimg]Make: NissanModel: 180SX RPS13Year: 1989Top Speed: 250 Km/hMileage: US2386Description:It is an amazing Nissan machine which Drifts like a queen and has been lowered with coilovers, it has a rollcage for all around protection from crashing, and is quick as hell. For previous owners the vehicle was really stiff when it was drifting, it has been recently tweaked to loosen the drifting. Has every security measures to ensure security.((check sses)) Vehicle has a custom interior and Custom Plate reading: DRFTKINGImages:http://imgur.com/abHgqx9,9WpAljD,9iOlb4U#0Starting Bid: $100,000Minimum Increase: $3,000Buyout: $175,000Private Bids: YesAuction Ends: 13 June 2015Contact Information:Number: 482581E-Mail: Parker@saonline.sa

Bid Format

Name:
Contact Info:
Bid Amount:

Name: EarlComment: Your starting bid is WAY to high anyhow, this is probably as high as anyone will go... Could just build one for about $50,000 to $65,000 Bid: $82,000

AuctionerComment: so build one and get off my auction, @Dylanjeter1
Name: EarlComment: Funny because I've owned this exact car before, it sucked at drifting... by the looks of it you ruined the interior.

Name: EarlComment: Funny because I've owned this exact car before, it sucked at drifting... by the looks of it you ruined the interior.
If you could read you could see that I fixed the drifting because it was too stiff, so get off my auction now please?

Name: J.CComment: $92,000. |Contact info :798655|.
Sorry for the disturbances by that Earl guy who lives to ruin auctions, Mr. J.C. you're currently leading the auction, in a few hours it will be yours.