Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReefKeef

Papa Glock - Bought A new semi (Markuiz Trapology)

Z0J8N09.png

Papa Glock -Bought a new semi.Glock on my left I, roll with them red guys,CBF be the enterprise, you lamez better recognize, Glock don't just dead a guy, he make sure your whole family dies. All hard till we in ya ride and now you tryna compromise.Bought a new semi I,got that shit modified,go hunt a blue catch a homicide,blood till the death ye im down to ride,got killaz on call they my certified,young nigga want work, then we provide.Markuiz buy the merchandise, My nigga got my niggas fly, opportunities we utilize, ya'll niggas need to modernize, reorganize and familiarize, that CBF be the enterprise, this city we gone monopolize.Bought a new semi I,got that shit modified,go hunt a blue catch a homicide,blood till the death ye im down to ride,got killaz on call they my certified,young nigga want work, then we provide.stars on my cheeks to symbolize, I never let a nigga live, to apologise, your numbers my guns gonna equalize,we giving one warning so memorize,CBF be the team we them red guys.Bought a new semi I,got that shit modified,go hunt a blue catch a homicide,blood till the death ye im down to ride,got killaz on call they my certified,young nigga want work, then we provide.CBF till death, shoutout all my close niggas, if you ain't know us.. then whos the fuck is you? Glock nigga, peace.