Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JinganBux

JinganBux - Neron Partida (N/A)

[mheader]Character Kill Appeal[/mheader]What is your account name?JinganBuxWhat is your character name?Neron PartidaDate of incident5 May 2015Username of authorizing administrator@N/AWhy should the action be reversed?Well, first of all I never got informed that the kill is going to be a " CK " I just noticed it after logging in the next day.I think that to keep everything fair all involved players which got killed should receive a CK otherwise it wouldn't be fair and just laughable how the system works.I killed "Sarah Cambridge" during the RP, I shot her several times against the head, I dont think she got CK'd.Also Mike Finnigan got killed by me, I shot him several times, he was also script-wise dead.My point is that, if those two ain't CK'd, why should I be? I got killed by a "normal" player which either wasn't on PD duty or not even part of PD. ( Ricardo Pinto or Antonio Ballesteros ) unless there is any " CK request " I am pretty sure that we can handle this fair and void this CK.Evidence that makes this character kill invalidThe evidence is in the Administrators hand, check the logs from those characters.How was the character kill executedRicardo Pinto or Antonio Ballesteros just used their own guns to kill me. I am not sure who exectued the kill.Have you attempted to resolve this already with the administrator?No

Just to make it clear, Pinto is a member on the forums but is in none of the PD groups, so he ain't PD and so.Just wanted to clear, antonio was I thought not sure.

I understand everyone is trying to help out, but if you aren't involved, please refrain from posing on this thread. To clarify, Ricardo Pinto was a PD member. Antonio Ballesteros is a PD member. In the meantime I will attempt to locate the admin who had CKed you; please allow the GAT a response time of at least 24 hours. [MENTION=59850]JinganBux[/MENTION]- Vin

I understand everyone is trying to help out, but if you aren't involved, please refrain from posing on this thread. To clarify, Ricardo Pinto was a PD member. Antonio Ballesteros is a PD member. In the meantime I will attempt to locate the admin who had CKed you; please allow the GAT a response time of at least 24 hours. [MENTION=59850]JinganBux[/MENTION]- Vin
Alright, firstly I would like to thank you for the more or less fast answer.Please find out who of those two persons killed me, if Ricardo did it, it would make it easy as he is just a "normal" player.And I assume Antonio Ballesteros was off duty and if not, Sarah Cambridge and Mike Finnigan should get CK'd as well.Thanks in advance! [MENTION=5298]Vin[/MENTION]

When you logged in you should have gotten a notification here, letting you know who CKed you: http://i.imgur.com/4C85Omr.pngLet me know if it's there, if not, I'll continue to locate the administrator. [MENTION=59850]JinganBux[/MENTION]- Vin
I didn't received any notification. http://prntscr.com/70g41o [MENTION=5298]Vin[/MENTION]

[MENTION=59850]JinganBux[/MENTION]I CKed you. As a rule of thumb, if you commit a crime and shoot at cops, run from cops, you're putting your character's life at risk, and are eligible to be CKed if you die. You never killed Sarah Cambridge and we do not CK every player who randomly gets PKed by someone on the basis that they got killed by the police afterwards because of a bad decision made by the suspect. If I go and PK somebody for no reason, shoot at a cop, and I get killed by them (CK clause for disregarding my own life) that does not force a CK on the person I PKed. Not that this is what you're trying to do but that would create attempts to:A. Bypass CK applications to CK someone.B. Avoid a CK by cops by PKing someone.As for the reason you may not have received a notification about your CK, you logged off shortly after you were killed so I CKed you after that. (Sorta looked like you logged to avoid it so I didn't hesitate to do it.)

[MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION] , as far as I know Ricardo Pinto killed me and he isn't part of the LSPD, so I got killed by a normal player. I don't see any reason for beeing "CK'd" and I am looking forward to receive an fast answer from you, as I will lose my stuff soon.yours sincerely,JinganBux

[MENTION=7411]Livelethal[/MENTION] , as far as I know Ricardo Pinto killed me and he isn't part of the LSPD, so I got killed by a normal player. I don't see any reason for beeing "CK'd" and I am looking forward to receive an fast answer from you, as I will lose my stuff soon.yours sincerely,JinganBux
You were killed in junction with PD operations to stop you after you shot two people (one being a cop).If you do not wish to lose your things, I'd suggest stat transferring, cause this is denied.