Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kraze

2016 POWERS V8one

I have sketched out the design of a custom concept vehicle. It will be classed as an off-road ATV type vehicle. No license plate, no insurance needed, and no license needed either.This vehicle will be a powerful vehicle. Great for having a fun time out in the desert or in the grassy terrains here around Los Santos. Once you reach a large open area, you'll find that it opens up well. The POWERS V8one is going to have a 5.8L supercharged aluminum-block V8 engine pulled from a '14 Mustang Shelby GT500. 662 horsepower** at 6,500 rpm and 631 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm. The engine, specifically, is going to be a 5.8L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine. It'll also have the supercharger and Intercooler from the 'Stang as well. And that's JUST the engine.Here is a rough drawing of what the Powers V8one is going to look like:M9u_WrXVJ9oOVQG7wXDLcg_r.jpgAt the moment, I plan to only build one for myself, for possible future competition purposes. BUT I'd be glad to build a couple more if anyone is interested in the concept.As long as this vehicle goes well, a POWERS V8two will be in the works at some point, as well.There's still plenty of planning that has to go into works before I actually am able to build the first one, but once I do, I'd be glad to give anyone a test drive or a few fun rides around the hills.

Problem with the photo server, let me try to re upload that for you guys.((For the record, the vehicle is a Bandito model [MENTION=60263]Pilovali[/MENTION] [MENTION=241]Danik[/MENTION]))