Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Maboo

Rules test before joining the server

Guest Maboo

Hello.I understand the rules well and so but I have problem with passing the test.. I have done it over 20-40 times now and still can't pass because I readed the rules well but still says they are wrong. I understand what I can to do or what I cant to do. But I can't pass the test. Is there any way to get passed it without asking someones help who know the rules well and then can help me to pass them? Because I'm stuck with the test.. I can read it so much as I want but still can't get all right 6 of 6.Greetings,New player Maboo

If you cant pass the test, it means you don't meet the basic requirements to play here at Owl Gaming. It's best to read the rules a few times. Also, ensure you're Co fident with it before taking the test.Sadly, I can't help you take it, nor can anyone else, without being punished by an administrator.You gotta do it yourself buddy, sorry.

If you cant pass the test, it means you don't meet the basic requirements to play here at Owl Gaming. It's best to read the rules a few times. Also, ensure you're Co fident with it before taking the test.Sadly, I can't help you take it, nor can anyone else, without being punished by an administrator.You gotta do it yourself buddy, sorry.
This here. But feel free to look over some guides on the forums, the ones about rules & roleplay. :)Good luck,Rockey

The admin should tell you why you didn't pass, and if it's the rules, just try and be more specific regarding the rules, and not just dm.
He's on about the very first set of questions. I think so anyway, there isn't no history of him being denied before.

If anybody does help you, they will be in big trouble.The application phase is there to filter out those who don't meet the basic requirements to play here at OwlGaming as recited by [MENTION=17076]Jord[/MENTION], along with those who aren't actually here to roleplay. There is a guides section on the forums, you should read through it. Along with the rules, then once understanding, answer the questions provided. It's fairly simple.

Guest Maboo

The main problem for me is that my english isn't the best. But yeah I try my best and keep answering ;) Maybe someday I will get 6/6 right..

I wish you good luck and I hope you eventually make it. Like others said; guides and a set of rules can be found here on our forums so you can educate yourself before you take the test and it will help you in the long run so you won't be force-apped (sent back to the application stage) by an administrator or a supporter in the future if they ever question your capability to play in our community.

Guest Maboo

So finally passed the 1/2 rules now waiting answer from 2/2 answer. 2 times failed at 1/2 and then 3rd time passed it :D great feeling.. Now hope the best from 2/2 answer.. Never give up believing