Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BurntToast

[Req] Shop Logo [GC Reward]

ayy lmao I need a simple logo for my shop in willowfield. Before I start what I would like, please don't make a 4th grade paint work lmao.I it to say Willowfield Stop n' Shop. With small slogan "We've got all the shit you need".I'll be giving out a GC reward for the best design. Thanks Community,-BurntToast

ayy lmao I need a simple logo for my shop in willowfield. Before I start what I would like, please don't make a 4th grade paint work lmao.I it to say Willowfield Stop n' Shop. With small slogan "We've got all the shit you need".I'll be giving out a GC reward for the best design. Thanks Community,-BurntToast
Would you like a transparent background? Or do you want to provide yourself a background, because I'm willing to make the logo for you. + Can you please tell me the size?

Would you like a transparent background? Or do you want to provide yourself a background, because I'm willing to make the logo for you. + Can you please tell me the size?
Anything it doesn't matter bro appreciate it.