Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zimak

2004 Lamborghini Galardo - Only $130,000!

P1040747_resized.jpg&w=436&h=300&zc=1&q=90Vehicle :Year: 2004Make: LamborghiniModel: GallardoTop Speed: 232KM/HMileage: Not Specified.Description: A great vehicle with an insane acceleration this due to the tremendous power against the rapid AWD action! Far as I know this vehicle was lowered down, and modified to a speed of 232KM/H!Images:

MUArqep.jpg

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Starting Bid: $100,000Minimum Increase: $2,000Buyout: $130,000.Auction ends: Indefinite until sold, 8 hours from last bidContact Information: 629629.

Bid

Code:

Name:

Contact Info:

Bid Amount: *The Option to select "Buyout" would appear next to this, disabling the entry box if checked ((put Buyout))*

Comment

Code:

Name:

Comment:

Name: AnonymousComment: I had one of these until the acceleration all of a sudden got very slow. ((Worst VCT Nerf)) Loved the car until then though.
((Far as I know this still accelerates fast as hell, seeing it's a modified vehicle, aprox 0 - 100km/h in 1.3 seconds.

((Let's sort out the OOC part for players to understand as to why it happened. The vehicle was faster than it's 75% top speed so we, the VCT adjusted it as we do with other vehicles since the 75% rule was set into place. [MENTION=17240]BurntToast[/MENTION]))Name: Calvin.Bid amount: Buyout: $130,000.Contact info: C.Davidson@saonline.sa ((Forum PM))

-sadly the vehicle got sold to a private bidder, sorry for any inconveniences-.
(( Wish that private bidder were me, I have history with that car, was the first Lamborghini I have ever owned on this server, then sold it to a friend and after that it flew all over town with new owners, you and Corleon were the longest owners of it I've seen in some time though. ))

(( Wish that private bidder were me, I have history with that car, was the first Lamborghini I have ever owned on this server, then sold it to a friend and after that it flew all over town with new owners, you and Corleon were the longest owners of it I've seen in some time though. ))
(( I also owned it for a good month or even two, and the only way Corleon got it is because I gifted it while I was inactive. ))