Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Balloon

FO3/NV Roleplaying

Hey... I recently got once again addicted to roleplaying in Fallout and this time again on New Vegas... This time it's Timmy Fowler time! Share your FO3/NV screenies too please???I dunno I Just have so much fun roleplaying alone... No rules, no creeps, no limits... and I can add anything by GECK if I need something for roleplay!OCrjKqJ.png?1FRMAYZ5.png?1bCRn2RU.png?1OVlu4fB.png?1HgjfhzW.png?18WceWhf.png?1uvclfi5.png?14xF3Gr7.png?1amK7T1y.png?1BRnJcFI.png?1weHlmBg.png?1U4U3Wqj.png?1

I LOVE roleplaying on skyrim it's all I do, I always take the badass nord cliche type tho idk why. I end up having a army of stormcloak bitches and with the civil war overhaul mod the wars are fun as fuk. No one fucks with my nord badassness.OH btw, I think someones developing a online mod for FO3/NV

I LOVE roleplaying on skyrim it's all I do, I always take the badass nord cliche type tho idk why. I end up having a army of stormcloak bitches and with the civil war overhaul mod the wars are fun as fuk. No one fucks with my nord badassness.OH btw, I think someones developing a online mod for FO3/NV
It's called Fallen Earth. ;)Doubt anyone will manage to make something better!

Already bought it. : )I have The Elder Scrolls Skyrim and Fallout 3 - all modded and finished. And I've finished Fallout: New Vegas in PS3. With titanium trophy and I'm almost finishing Fallout 3 and Skyrim's achievements.

NMC's Texture Pack - my shit. I had never done modding before, but once I got into it I couldn't stop, however I did not install any gun mods or such, just additional quests and stuff that would make me very powerful like picking new perks every time I level up.2vb3s48.jpg

NMC's Texture Pack - my shit. I had never done modding before, but once I got into it I couldn't stop, however I did not install any gun mods or such, just additional quests and stuff that would make me very powerful like picking new perks every time I level up.2vb3s48.jpg
Two perks per level is super useful! Especially with the 100 perk mods. <3