Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snipes

I am a cunt!

Hi I'm Snipes and unlike everyone else I admit that I am a full out fucking egotistical cunt.I'm not writing this post to Introduce myself because most people already know me as that arsehole who posts around on everything going on a full out rant. I only do this because I personally feel the server is changing into something that upsets me.I'm writing this post to apologies to everyone because yes I have a foul attitude and not a lot of people like it. Well that's half a lie because everyday I make some sort of posts expressing my feelings towards something and then something like this happens.

04:27 PM - ithomas Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April03:22 PM - BrukONE Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April03:21 PM - BrukONE Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April03:20 PM - BrukONE Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April03:03 PM - Strickland Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:54 PM - Ariana Likes Snipes's post in Mapping Overhaul02:53 PM - Chase Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:43 PM - Jord Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:39 PM - Strickland Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:30 PM - Strickland Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:29 PM - Strickland Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:28 PM - Strickland Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:26 PM - Legendary Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:25 PM - ThatKamilGuy Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April02:08 PM - Zilvinas Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:40 PM - Legendary Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:40 PM - RB26 Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:37 PM - Legendary Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:36 PM - BurntToast Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:35 PM - BurntToast Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:34 PM - BurntToast Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:30 PM - Pilovali Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:21 PM - TPG Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:18 PM - Humour Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April12:00 PM - Thomaspwn Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April11:53 AM - Humour Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April11:53 AM - Humour Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April11:35 AM - maracha2 Likes Snipes's post in Update, End of April11:29 AM - Thomaspwn Likes Snipes's post in Mapping Overhaul

For you who are to lazy to click the spoiler, its pretty much all the likes I get from a few posts I made in 1 thread.I don't enjoy going on a rant about this rant about that everyday, but sometimes I feel I need to just fucking comment on something because it is so fucking stupid. The other half of the time I feel that I should ask one of the Forum admins to ban my forum account or at-leased limit my account to just Dupont. I hate seeing threads because it's always bad news or something has changed which will effect everyone.I hate seeing changes which are 1 sided and only benefits those who it doesn't effect. I like to see changes which bring in new features not taking away them features and slapping a GC price on it.So I end up going on one huge rant about it. As you can see by the post, I find it very hard to express my feelings into 10 words. I've done this all my life, If I have a point to put it across I have to be very detailed and fit in as much as I can so I don't have to spend my next post going on about the same thing pretty much. I sometimes do look at what I have written and seen how I have paragraphed it thinking there could easily be a question someone else could have asked there to receive this answer. Now I'm rambling so I will go back to apologising to everyone.I want to apologies to everyone because I have turned into this hated Cunt within the community when really I'm here to come up with new ideas to improve it. One of the things I have been wanting to improve and change is Dupont Fashion. Not many of you know this but now everyone is going to know it. I hate Dupont Fashion and I want to change it. When I first joined Dupont Fashion I loved the idea behind it. It was the first time I had seen this in a server and I spent a lot of time creating skins. I did it so much that I the only person active at the time making skins and pretty much ran it on my own. I was very thankful that Anumaz put me in charge as I slowly started to make changes. I hired people and spread the word about Dupont, but then I started to become unhappy about the faction. People threw words at the faction like monopoly and that got me thinking. Why is it a monopoly? Why should it only be Dupont? What happened to people owning clothes stores? Back in other servers before a script like the Dupont script came about people used to own clothes stores. Hell I used to own a clothes store because I knew everyone liked buying different clothes for different types of RP. If you was going to a interview you would most likely buy a suit. Also if you wanted a skin you would be like Binco is around the corner from me, I'll quickly go inside there get myself some new clothes and if there wasn't a clothes store near you, you was putting in a interior request along with NPC request to create a clothes store closer to you.But lets not just think just owning a clothes store but how Clothes store effect our role play. Lets put everyone into 3 categories of Cops, Criminals and Civilians. The big roleplay problem I have is Cops and Criminals are shopping in the same place. Also if your a gangster criminal, you wouldn't be shopping at Dupont. You would be going to Binco to get your Cheap clothes because you don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a shirt and I know you don't want to be standing next to some officer in uniform in the same clothing store.My idea is to get stereotypes into the correct roleplay environment and I've spent the past few months stressing my case about it to scripters, FMT and also talking to people who kinda gave me this idea.Why should Dupont be the only store for custom clothes? Why can't I run my own store with my own created clothing and try and out do Dupont so people come to me?I love competition, I love being able to see others wanting to do better than me and I'm always up for a challenge.I apologies for the way I have behaved and I apologies for the way I have acted and I also apologies if I offended anyone because today I felt like being a cunt about something. All I want is change that can improve our community and make it power on for years to come.I guess it just vision everything different to everyone. Hell maybe I posted this apology in the wrong section, maybe it should have been posted in the Departures because I have had days where I have wanted to quit but I don't because of Dupont and I know how much people enjoy the perks it gives. I know someone can replace me but will they run it as good as me or better? That's what I worry about. I'm not the kinda person to say Sorry but I am saying it right now. I don't want to be liked, hell sometimes I like the fact you hate me but I am sorry to everyone for being myself and being a total fucking cunt.

Hey, Snipes, I'm S1Dead.. You say you're a cunt well I'm an DICK, maybe we can work together or something. Anyway, some people might not like your attitude but I'm probably worse so we might be able to become friends, Hit me up with a friends request or something :D [MENTION=7812]Snipes[/MENTION]

Hi cunt, I am Ryder, how're you?EDIT: Ok, just finished reading your post. Completely agreed with your idea regarding the clothing system. I personally wanted to design some skins but considering they will cost me like 2k each at least, I gave up the idea as there are not much people who will buy clothes from a third part for 3-4k or more. Would be great if we could own our stores and sell our custom skins there, there could be some charges for uploading skin but $1900 per skin is way too much.

I actually don't hate you, I simply believe that maybe you should stop, take a breath and think before posting.Some things you say make sense but others just don't and possibly harm someone.Anyways..

I just had to.. ;D

[MENTION=7812]Snipes[/MENTION] Wisdom lies in those, who search for horse with food.Hello again.