Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antosha

2014 Ford Expedition XLT EL

Model_BillboardImage_136B520B-76F7-05FD-EDD8-6170EDD86170.jpg

Make: FordModel: Expedition XLT ELYear: 2014Top Speed: 140Mileage: 289Description:It has a vehicle tracker, alarm system, 10x0.2mm film bulletproof glass and a wheel lock.Image:

708602-fbirancher_1.jpgD7fDfZH.jpguLuXvfi.jpg

Starting Bid: $35,000Minimum Increase: $2,000Buyout: $70,000Private Bids Allowed? YesAuction ends: 05/05/2015Contact Information:747201 or Antosha@sanandreas.com (( Forum PM ))

Model_BillboardImage_136B520B-76F7-05FD-EDD8-6170EDD86170.jpg

(( Were these windows properly installed?cAlso, was there an admin request allowing them? If you can show proof lf the two requested items I'll consider a bid. ))
(( Yes they were properly installed. Admin locked them. See first post I will update with pictures. [MENTION=3324]Dylanjeter1[/MENTION] ))

(( [MENTION=60493]Ford[/MENTION] Was this legit or not? ))
((3) Military or armored vehiclesThese types of vehicles require the approval of several staff members. In the first place, the Vehicle Consultation Teams leaders must all agree to it. Following to that, a Lead Administrator must approve the request as well.Lead Administrators can always overrule the decision of the leader of the team, but only in a negative way. They may not approve a request, when the leaders denied it.This rule also applies to any other LEA-specific and other emergency vehicles.https://forums.owlgaming.net/showthread.php?21979-OwlGaming-Vehicle-Consultation-Team-Rules ))

((3) Military or armored vehiclesThese types of vehicles require the approval of several staff members. In the first place, the Vehicle Consultation Teams leaders must all agree to it. Following to that, a Lead Administrator must approve the request as well.Lead Administrators can always overrule the decision of the leader of the team, but only in a negative way. They may not approve a request, when the leaders denied it.This rule also applies to any other LEA-specific and other emergency vehicles.https://forums.owlgaming.net/showthread.php?21979-OwlGaming-Vehicle-Consultation-Team-Rules ))
(( I am not saying you are not right or I was just asking Ford cause a alt of his made me that bulletproof glass. ))