Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ruMpel

first gold donator

Not really an achievement to say you have spent what is likely your parents money on a community that doesn't know you.Still, congratulations I guess?
I have my own money, and I live alone.smart one.

Jesus how many garry's mod groups are you in? O___Oalso thanks for donating to the server! ^_^

Well, thanks for donating to Owl!Wouldn't say you were the first gold donator, as we had someone who roughly donated about $5,000But yeah, it's nice to see that people still donate.

I don't like this system of putting donators apart and making them pay for a title.. Seems like MoneyGrubbing, in my opinion.gg you paid real life money for a few letters on a screen lol

he is helping to keep the server alive and you guys start crying?why are you always so negative, really sad
No one is "crying" simply poking fun. You honestly have no idea how much money Maxime makes with this server because if you did you'd realise Felix alone is doing less than 1% to keep this server "alive".Gaming communities are a business, and Maxime makes more than enough.

I don't like this system of putting donators apart and making them pay for a title.. Seems like MoneyGrubbing, in my opinion.gg you paid real life money for a few letters on a screen lol
amen

ayy lmaodonated over 100 dollars im surety owlgaming
me got a cause, me weed is low an me need new stockhelp a brudda, ja has blessed me wit da holy erb so me need to keep smokin ta stay on me gam yanno?allz me need be twenny pounds! join me on de path to zion bredrinme as already worked wit da great prophet @TheMack and will continu to create me path to zionjus £20 yann0safe g

Guest 21stCenturyCock
No one is "crying" simply poking fun. You honestly have no idea how much money Maxime makes with this server because if you did you'd realise Felix alone is doing less than 1% to keep this server "alive".Gaming communities are a business, and Maxime makes more than enough.
Once some guy donated over $1700 in bulk. If I was Maxime I'd be selling admin for that type of money lol.but it's true, no one is crying. Just rumpel looking for more trouble.

You don't obviously know Ello and his methods to make money with MTA server.. And as far as I know Maxime has a real job.e: 1. BurningWheels ($1000.00)ayyy lmaopast three months $2187 worth donations. Not bad?

You don't obviously know Ello and his methods to make money with MTA server.. And as far as I know Maxime has a real job.e: 1. BurningWheels ($1000.00)ayyy lmaopast three months $2187 worth donations. Not bad?
I am well aware of that cancerous server and it's owner, Ello. I am aware that you can pay to become a staff member, and pay to get in game money and so on. It's a money farm that he likes to call a role play server. It's where stat whores go to die.

I am well aware of that cancerous server and it's owner, Ello. I am aware that you can pay to become a staff member, and pay to get in game money and so on. It's a money farm that he likes to call a role play server. It's where stat whores go to die.
i think ur whining cause ur jealous 1.0