Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Platinum

2014 Owl Gaming Memories

Mister Sherrif Gingerbread @Nadr - wtfk81u6kY.jpgand @Nadr again with his super-riot-jumping powers...XBIrvuW.jpgfelix... stakrs ok @Koguchi7ryGNus.jpgneverforget london connection... : ( i miss the old timesw/ @Capone @mandog236vGeplPB.jpgwith mandog... trying to install a silencer and succeeding...RwDIX5w.jpglondon connection @mandog236 & @Capone @mej7PIrTe.jpgwhen @Frozen found a hunter on lv or ls i dont rememberhi3ehd0.jpgthis is what nadr, charchar and most of those guys at sasd do... on their free time : )4Jpvcab.jpgCROUCH SQUAD 2014 AAAAAAAA @Lewis @Humour @TPG @Weedex yD6JSlM.jpgTNorU8C.jpgEqezikn.jpgyes @tomtiger11 wrong command..........wokbGfE.jpgi got assassin creeded9bCVrqS.jpgok lars... you won [MENTION=703]DutchLars[/MENTION]zQR0kDy.jpga normal day around igs... off duty (check the chaos)5cuZDeB.jpgdont mess with robdogg [MENTION=86]RobDogg[/MENTION]l2ZPVPx.jpg

Super Admin Aiden2000 on duty!
How can i be super admin nor can i be in the server if i got banned D:.I already appologized to everyone. Now its #2015 I DIRECTLY started on a new Atidute. But noone accepts it yet :(Still thanks for thinking about me [MENTION=321]Darkness[/MENTION] <3

How can i be super admin nor can i be in the server if i got banned D:.I already appologized to everyone. Now its #2015 I DIRECTLY started on a new Atidute. But noone accepts it yet :(Still thanks for thinking about me @Darkness <3
Welcome back and happy new year!

Thx...PS: Anyone also has the problem you can't edit your signature?
Stop spamming shit please, wrong topic

Guest Frozen

Rakeem Payne was the real OG. #rip
rBwPvqK.jpg
I was there when Biden raped his wife..
hi3ehd0.jpg
Good memories.