Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crowex

2014 Owl-Grammy Awards

Figured I'd be doing some nominations for fun. Please don't feel bad if you're not nominated. @Belgica - For being the most professional person in most situations. - Most likely to be a business man [email protected]Maxime - Creating an amazing, and almost always stable server. @Rockey - Going from Administrator to rule breaker in four months :P @TheMack - Creating a million bikes in one period of being a VCT leader. @DutchLars - For having better english than me as an american @LikeMike - Most humble. @NeverSay - For getting smart, real quick. @Firebird - To develop a stable music entertainment faction, and have it as a success within three weeks. @Crowex - Developing the unique one brand dealership idea. @AndreC - Joined in July, already a senior administrator. @Lemonth - For learning to become black @MindScape00 - For single handedly running a whole faction, whilst still keeping it successful. @BrukONE - Outstanding roleplay. @Shadow & @Chaos & @anumaz & @Exciter - For constantly adding new features to the server @Kamil3052 - For working around the clock assisting other players. @Morris7878 - Outstanding roleplay in general. @BlueBerry - Enjoyable roleplay, no matter the situation. @Koguchi & @Kazama - Random rich people who got money out of nowhere @uzi95 - For having the longest status in the friends list. "nabil needs a girl who is halal in the streets and haram in the sheets" [MENTION=3713]Spectre[/MENTION] - For being that boss nigga lovin' that coco that I've always wanted to meet. @uzi95 & @LikeMike & @DutchLars - Al Najjar moment: Sitting on the beach, freaking out when I put Arab Money on lmfaoo Nasser Aboushi says: NABIL GET THE FUCK OUT, ARAB MONEY!

@Chaos - For constantly adding new features to the server
Kinda needed that. Made my day, thank you.

Thanks.. thanks so much. I'm so.. thank.. you. I'ma fucking cry. Like.. thanks..
Glad to hear.

Also, [MENTION=2432]Crowex[/MENTION] don't forget [MENTION=1624]anumaz[/MENTION], [MENTION=635]Exciter[/MENTION], [MENTION=1293]BrukONE[/MENTION], [MENTION=8351]BlueBerry[/MENTION] and the rest!

@AndreC - Joined in July, already a senior administrator.
Started from the bottom now we're here.I will say though, quite unexpected considering how the group that convinced me to join left.

Meet me bro [MENTION=2432]Crowex[/MENTION] im a pretty cool dude ; D

Guest Shadow

<3I'm not a scripter though, outside of a couple of graphics I don't do script stuff and full credits go to the other guys - I'm just the security bitch!

<3I'm not a scripter though, outside of a couple of graphics I don't do script stuff and full credits go to the other guys - I'm just the security bitch!
Still works :)